Contact advertising [email protected]

PS4 I haven't played this game in a while. Since it had been officially released and had...

C

Camryn Martinez

I haven't played this game in a while. Since it had been officially released and had more updates has it been working properly?

K

Kenneth Jones

Define..... Properly? Lol.

L

Lee Nogué

"Properly"

K

Kory Darnell

Lol there are still bugs overall depends on when you wuit

D

Dillon Holland

Fuck no

K

Kory Darnell

Well wyvern no longer fly like a f****** bullet beavers spawn normally, lightning and poison wyvern are still having problems spawning on scorched they've almost fixed the problem with babies falling through the floor you can now see them but they're not completely on top of a floor however the issue with losing them has more less stopped

J

Josh Nagy

Waaaay better than before, not not perfect.

A

Ark Lark

it is if you play pc dedicated! let me know if u want to try one! u wont be dissappointed

K

Kory Darnell

True me and some friends run a pc dedicated server called arktopia check us out if you get a chance

R

Roger Stark

Yup. No issues. Flawless. A true masterpiece....

It's fucking Ark dude. What do you think?

R

Robert Bush

Works great on unofficial pc hosted....

C

Camryn Martinez

S

Sam Burleigh

No. The games as broken as the Islamic government

A

Adam Rotering

I guess I'm the weird one. But there's issues. But it has been working for me

K

Kory Darnell

I've been with wildcard since ark came to console. While they have an amazing wonderfully addicting game, they also couldn't program their way out of a soggy paper bag. Their motto of break something to fix something is relentlessly annoying. It also bugs me that they are working on more dlc without completion of ragnarok. That being said the last update didn't break the game, hopefully they've learned from their mistakes

L

Lisa Ogden

nope

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom