Contact advertising [email protected]

Switch I have wanted to ask this question for a long time, I was wondering how everyone...

N

Noah Breij

I have wanted to ask this question for a long time, I was wondering how everyone enjoys playing Splatoon 2? Do you mainly play alone, with friends or in a clan?

I have been wanting to join a splatoon 2 clan (any website for clans would be nice :) ) for a while but I feel like the whole Esport competetive play has not really got off the ground with splatoon 2.

J

Jennifer Banks

I play solo mainly because I play rank a lot and unfortunately you can't party up. League play you can though. It's better with that Nintendo app to chat with teammates. I only play with my sister though xD

H

Helio Gabriel Sabatelau Oliveira

I play solo, though honestly it's been a while since I've last played.

B

Bonnie Cheung

I mostly play solo. I only play with my bf so far. But I'm open to link up with other peeps to play together ( but I'm not exactly pro at this game tho )

M

Mike Grunewald

Online only it's probably one of the best online multiplayer games in years on Nintendo. Not to mention the game is now a huge franchise for Nintendo . The online player base is huge and I can find full games at any hour of the day or night. This game is a shining example of great development.

E

Eddie Wang

Im in a semi competitive team so mostly play with my teammates. Joining a squad would def help to keep things fresh. Squidboards is a good place to find a team. And there are also some discord servers that have people looking for free agent.

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom