Contact advertising [email protected]

I have so many questions to ask so here goes So im basically looking into buying an...

E

Ella Cooper

I have so many questions to ask so here goes

So im basically looking into buying an MSI GL62M 7RDX Gaming Laptop (not yet ready to build a pc as ive got no room for one) has anyone had an Msi or this spec and can tell me good/bad reviews? Its obviously going to need an SSD upgrade but thatll be getting done in the month or so after.

Also, can anyone recommend a good, cheap gaming mouse/mouse mat and an SSD storage upgrade or am I okay with the Kingston 120gb one? Ive priced some up but think maybe id need some help‍♀

** Reposting as the last post was taken over by some dude trying to bully me into buying a PC.

Thanks!!

E

Edriel Waycaster

>Stop ignoring the best advice in the thread

E

Edriel Waycaster

>reminder, some people want to play all the newset games but not spend money on any systems or play less new games.

E

Ella Cooper

Oh my god. I dont want nor did I ask for you to comment. Stop trolling and find something better to do!!

E

Edriel Waycaster

I legit gave you good advice, you can;t expect a $1k laptop to play every game

S

Suryansh Vaish

If you want a gaming mouse and a keyboard go for gamedias ares

M

Maysen Trethewey

laptop is ok. good beginning start. Not impressive, but not the worst.

M

Mark Walls

Mini itx builds exist for a reason

A

Abdulmuneem Khaild

Edriel is totally right the gaming laptop is too expensive and we would suggest you gaming pc (custom) is good you can upgrade it later after like 2-3 years...if you don't have a room how can you sleep? If it's share room so that would be fine

M

Mark Walls

I don't see how you can complain about not having enough room and then ask for a reccomendation for a keyboard and mouse. A lab top with a added keyword will take up more room than an actual desktop.

J

Jeremiah Daradal

A couple hundreds over a thousand but this would last you a while
You do not have permission to view link Log in or register now.

N

Nicole Bajar

OP wants a LAPTOP, case closed

A

Abdulmuneem Khaild

Breaking news: boys gamer are crazy about that girl who are looking for a new laptop it has confirmed by TMZ

N

Nick Sheldon

I'll tell you this about laptops: they are most often much more expensive or simply over priced for the performance you get. My 1,200 dollar PC vs a 1,200 dollar gaming PC wouldn't even be a match in most cases.

Just remember that when deciding what to get. I've seen some really amazing laptops go for great prices, but it's not likely you'll find very great deals especially with the GPU price epidemic.

I'm no wiz on laptops, since I don't often look into them, but I recommend checking out some YouTube channels on gaming rigs, there's plenty out there where they discuss how well a rig will function in ratio to the price.

Personally, I'll take PC 99% of the time, because if I want to spend lots of money, I want the best performance. Haven't found a game I can't run on very high to ultra settings as of yet. Well BF1 varies from map to map. Idk if that's the game or my hardware...

N

Nick Sheldon

As for mice and keyboards, just get something sturdy and you think you'll like. Never under estimate your ability to adapt to new controls, so even if it's not quite right at first you'll usually get into the groove and enjoy what you get. Mine are some off brand that came with my PC, but despite that, and their simplicity, I really like them. Super expensive and ultra RGB SEXY MULTICOLOR LIGHT UP YOUR ROOM does not mean quality usage.

J

John Thompson

If I may be quite honest; the MSI GL62M 7RDX is a nice laptop and all but that 2GB 1050 is gonna be quite the bane for most vram demanding games.
My opinion? If you can get a cheaper laptop with a 1060 6gb or the 1050ti 4gb then go for that otherwise just increase your budget and go for a decent 1060 6gb or 1070 variant.

A

Abdulmuneem Khaild

Ella you can edit your post say you have a small home there is some problem whatever you want to say.. or he will talk about pc haha

K

Karan Kaul

Edriel ,its her money and her choice to buy a laptop...she just asked for reviews for "LAPTOP", not a pc so if you want to give advice,talk about LAPTOPS not PC...

A

Abdulmuneem Khaild

Breaking news: There is some good news our member Nick Sheldon won by Ella who took his advice some reporter said! not confirmed yet

M

Mustafa Aqil

Idk whats going on. But a 1050ti laptop can run most AAA games at medium settings and at a playable fps which is a fine experience. Fornite will easily hit 60+ fps at high settings. Get that laptop, you can also get a predator helios 300 for around $1100 and it comes with a 1060 which is a lot better.

What is wrong with you guys, if she wants to buy a laptop. Let her. Its her money. Jeez. Laptops are fine for gaming and you don’t need a laptop that costs 2k to run games well. Anything with a 1050ti is perfectly fine.

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom