Contact advertising [email protected]

Switch I have been looking for this game on the eshop for a while. There was an preorder...

• Thread starter Flemming Stokkilde
  • Start date
F

Flemming Stokkilde

I have been looking for this game on the eshop for a while. There was an preorder offer bout a month ago. But i was to slow And now everywhere I search for a release date online it says 22nd march. But its not to be found on the eshop? Is it just me or does someone know when it will available.

M

Mash Janson

I'm with you man. Not sure whats going on...
You do not have permission to view link Log in or register now.

D

Darion Brown

Wow, this game actually looks cool. And it’s made by Deep Silver who make hit or miss games, but if it’s a hit it’ll be really freakin awesome.

G

Guillaume Oak

Any relation to the mobile game?

M

Marc DiCianni

Pretty sure it got delayed

R

Reinaldo Elisei

I pre-purchased it two weeks ago, but it got delayed.
They posted a message on the game's news channel on the Switch apologizing for the delay. They said it will be releasing soon, but they sent us an e-mail offering a refund too.

K

Kris Palmer

Ooooooh. I know about this one. It was delayed due to a show-stopping bug the devs found at the last possible second before launch. No new release date yet but I saw the trailer and my eyes are on this game big. Out!

M

Minato Yoshida

such a shame i was really looking forward to this. Hopefully they can release it soon, i'd but it right away.

T

Tham Jyh Yeong

Hmm. The ship design is somewhat1 same with Sky Force

A

Adrian Onuţe

It’s a port from mobile phones... and it’s free on mobile, freemium to be exact. I’m waiting out for Everspace.

L

Luke Lovelock

It was delayed 1 day before launch. No updates really about it yet.

R

Reinaldo Elisei

It's not Just a port. Read the first comment on this video:

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom