Contact advertising [email protected]

Xbox One i have a weird problem and looking for some suggestions,...i was running my Dedi...

J

Jason Meade

i have a weird problem and looking for some suggestions,...i was running my Dedi server from my second xbox like i always do and tired to "join game" from my other xbox like i always do but this time my game will just sit on the main menu and not attempt to join, i tried different servers and i can load and connect to them but not my dedi sitting in the next room..i tried to remove all saved data also tried reinstalling the game....so i installed the game on my windows 10 computer and guess what same thing...no one else had any problems connecting..and if i goto my second xbox and log in with my GT i can join the server...so i am lost as to what i can do to connect with my prim GT ...i am not home ATM so any suggestions would begreat

R

Richie Oliver

Clear saved data. Hard reset then try

J

Jason Meade

i have cleared the data and unplugged it for 2 min then tried same results

R

Richie Oliver

Ok try to reset server but unplug both xboxs and do a reset on internet.. after your done only turn on server xbox till its loaded up

R

Richie Oliver

Make sure nat type is open on server

J

Jason Meade

well i moved the server over to windows 10 so its not even running off the xbox...and it only seems that the Xbox s i use will not connect to the server no matter what...idk if its something with the xbox itself or what as i mentioned if i got to my second xbox i can connect

J

Jason Meade

nat is open

R

Richie Oliver

Shut off computer when you reset the internet.. then load that up first

J

Jason Meade

k

J

Jason Meade

will try when i get home