Contact advertising [email protected]

PS4 I have a question on specifically Ragnarok boss fights on medium difficulty. What HP...

J

John Fleet

I have a question on specifically Ragnarok boss fights on medium difficulty. What HP and damage stats are a minimum to take in on your Rex's?

I don't mean hatch stats and I'm aware of the saddles but I can't find anywhere that specifically has stats for being in there.

We will be taking in a Yuty and 19 Rex's or could take 18 and a Daeodon if it's worth it?

H

Heather Parker

M

Michael Masters

R

Ryan Spiers

P

Patrick O'Leary

&

D

Diogo Soares

11k hp hatch with 400+ melee will do fine with nice saddle

D

Diogo Soares

Ps wouldn't take that many Rex's in your beter off taking more riders less Rex's one yuti don't need a pig boss piss easy

P

Parker Dustin

M

Michael Swarts

If you are doing the broodmother take a megatherium or 2

C

Corey Sharpes

We've got 11 k health 330 melee hatches atm. Do you think they can handle the gamma ? Ive never done a boss fight. We also got high level yutys

M

Michael Swarts

Hope they have 100% imprints and good saddles

W

Whitney Cash

No pig for sure, you will literally have to incumber the pig full of meat or else it will die in the fight. Yuty is great for the boost but you want a rider to mainain the boost, youres also gonna want to take your rexs out to fight stuff to get them some lvls or let them sit by a lystro and make sure to pet it every time you walk by, im not gonna say what stats cause i do my fights on a pc unofficial that runs all dino stats the same as official except weight and yt no one will believe that, but theres usually 2-3 of us and 4 allos,1 yuty, and 15 rexs

A

Austin Carter

The fight isn't hard. We did easy with wild tamed rexes, and the medium fight with 11k hp 355 hatch melee rexes. 22-25k hp and the rest into melee you'll be fine. the dragon will likely die before it has a chance to fly away after it lands the first time. Manticore only lands for brief moments and flies around for most of the fight so bring weapons. Fabricated sniper rifles work really well. Shoot it when its in the air and dps with rexes when you have the chance. Kill it with the rexes because if you kill it while its in the air it will just float away and you wont get its share of the element. (we now have 11k hp and 414 melee hatch stats) also now that we have raised rexes we no longer use the wild ones.

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom