Contact advertising [email protected]

I had no idea these Battlefield 2 collections existed. The first one is Battlfield 2...

• Thread starter Cooper Jake McKay
  • Start date
C

Cooper Jake McKay

I had no idea these Battlefield 2 collections existed. The first one is Battlfield 2 and it's 3 expansions and was released in 2007, two years after the base game came out. What's funny is Euroforce and Armored Fury never got physical releases by themselves here in the U.S. maybe they were going to at some point, that would have been cool, I like how in the picture they have the blue and orange BF2 logo. Both expansions were made free with the BF2 1.5 patch. There was also a physical Armored Fury box sold in Germany with a download code but no dvd inside. Anyone please correct me if I'm wrong, but I think this is accurate.

C

Cooper Jake McKay

Jake Tital Poombala!

J

Jose Lemus

Yea i have thr black one

C

Chase Smith

I threw one of those away recently. Didn't think it was much.

J

Jose Lemus

So u can still play bf2 onlinr i havent played in ages. Only bf i play aside from 1 is bfbc2 regularly.

J

Joshua Neels

Hey cooper! Just so you know battlefield is still alive!
You do not have permission to view link Log in or register now.
=) Oh and also, i had my original bf2 box. One disc was messed up so i tried to activate it on origin and it wouldnt. I got in touch with their online chat and after about 20 minutes complaining about how i loved the game so much and wanted to play it again, EA gave me the collection for free! =D

F

Francis Meunier

i have BF1942 Collection here, but not for BF2

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom