Contact advertising [email protected]

Switch I had a weird problem with the switch and I was wondering if anyone else has had this...

• Thread starter Nicholas Taylor Barnes
  • Start date
N

Nicholas Taylor Barnes

I had a weird problem with the switch and I was wondering if anyone else has had this happen as well. A few days ago my switch suddenly stopped charging correctly. When it was in play it wouldn't charge up, it would stay at the charge ammount it was currently on when plugged up but wouldn't get any higher. Also it wouldn't charge past 56% while not in play and in sleep mode. Both of my chargers have been tested and they work fine and they are both licensed Nintendo chargers. I have sent mine in for repair and it's getting fixed for free since it's still under warranty but I'm curious as to what caused this.

E

Edgar Gaby Ruiz Galíndez

Yes. My switch did that, but only once. It dint charge and the battery was at 5%. After a while of plugging it in and out, it went from 5% to 100%. Maybe it was charge, but the batterh animation did not show it

T

Taha Bin Mouenis Al-Fahham

I believe this is a problem with the battery indicator, if draining the battery doesn't work I suggest contacting Nintendo, they'll email you a postage stamp for free delivery and you'll have to send it off to them.

N

Nicholas Taylor Barnes

Ok so I wanted to bump this again because I got my switch back from Nintendo repair and its still doing the same thing. However something unusual happend. when on the phone with a Nintendo rep I had the system charging and it wasn't moving past 48% close to the end of the call the battery jumped up to 100% from 48% as if it was charging but the indicator wasn't registering it. I believe Taha Bin Mouenis Al-Fahham talked about that. But does anyone know if this is a common issue and if it still needs to be repaired? I'm going to retest it and see if while in play it will jump from 48% to 100

N

Nicholas Taylor Barnes

Also I noticed my battery is draining a bit faster while in rest mode. Although I haven't measured normal rest battery drain yet*

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom