Contact advertising [email protected]

I got reported by a mercy today for picking torbjorn in the spawn room before the...

J

Jay Lewis McCarthy

I got reported by a mercy today for picking torbjorn in the spawn room before the attack round started :’)

I finished the game as Winston with 4 gold medals
One of which was healing from when I played moira the round before

G

Gerardo Gutierrez

We get it. Gold medals isn't as much of an argument though.

A

Austin Jones

Who cares

D

Daniel John Langlois

Medals don’t matter at all

L

Laeth Thomas

Good. You probably deserved it lmao. Foh

L

Laeth Thomas

Dude is on your team. You think he wanted you to be bad? You think he wanted that outcome?
You set the tone of the match in the spawn room.
Mechanics will take you so far in this game, the top meta comes down to mentality and game sense. You set a sour mentality for your group from jump. What's your tag, I'll report you too, lmao

S

Sammy Bourgeois

#lettorbjornwallclimb

S

Shannon Fellows

Report them back

W

Will Gaines

Lol silly mercy main

W

Will Gaines

Play what you want and ignore the meta

V

Vynyl Shiro

Winston should never have a damage medal. .-.

N

Nikola Oertel

"Medals" xD
They doesnt matter
If u have gold with 20 Kills 10k dmg ur still Bad, that ur team is worse doesnt make u Good.

N

Nikola Oertel

Oh and i have gold kill a with moira like every Time, why, cause i kill them all? No, cause my orb is just hitting Everything, like ur winston Canon.

J

Justin Rodriguez

>silver players thinking medals STILL matter in 2018

HYPERLUL

Medals are there for casuals to think they’re doing something. They don’t tell you how well you’re moving as a team, how good/bad your positioning is, if you’re feeding, etc.

M

Megan Polasky

A smurf on my team part of a 3 stack said he recorded me because he thought i was cheating/aim botting as Hanzo defending Hanamura in qp. I only play him for memes and giggles. My weapon accuracy was 19 percent, 5 percent criticals. Imagine how tickled I was when i screenshot my potato stats i couldn't care less on him, sent them and said he'll just get banned for false reports. He responded "why r u getting so deffecive if iwas told i was cheating i would say lol ok go for it" like he didn't just say he recorded and kept accusing me or being skeptical leading up to that point. Another guy claimed i was wall hacking when we had a widow and i have a headset so I could hear his loud ass McCree spurs.

A

Anthony Carter

Reported for being on 3 :(

R

Raj Lawati

i bet you are low elo ?

M

Maxwell Stephens

Torbs amazing

P

Payton Mogg-Roberts

Well what did you say on mic that could get you reported? Just because you were the most valuable player on the team doesn’t mean you were playing as a team member

H

Hayden Lowe

Are they in silver or bronze. I found most of them get butt hurt when someone is better than them.

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom