Contact advertising [email protected]

Switch I found a useful feature in Skyrim that wasn’t mentioned in the game. If you open up...

S

Spencer Tinnin

I found a useful feature in Skyrim that wasn’t mentioned in the game.
If you open up the favorites menu, then hold either the left or right d-pad button, it’ll assign the hilighted item/spell to that button. So you can have 2 items you can switch between without opening up the menu by hitting that button again. (You know it worked if the name has “1.” or “2.” by it in the favorites menu.)

J

Josh Brown

Good for switching between sword/spell and a bow.

J

Jonathan Patimo

they’re called hotkeys my man and they’re on other consoles too

K

Kaleb Powell

Hold up.

K

Kaleb Powell

Seriously

K

Kaleb Powell

I've been playing since the game fucking came out. And I didn't know this...

K

Kaleb Powell

Bruh.

I'm seriously blown away by the fact I didn't know the Consoles had hot keys for this game

M

Michael Stanisiere

Thank you guy

R

Richard Layton

this is a normal feature in every version of Skyrim, I didn't know people didn't know about it... Then again I didn't know fast travel was a thing when I first started playing...

P

Paul Soldinie

Sweet... I've been going into the menu everytime for 15 hours now lol

T

Tokippa DaFlippa

This is normal in every Skyrim tho

C

Cameron Hale

It was driving me crazy that those 2 buttons seemed to do nothing. Now I know how to set them, thanks.

C

Collier Godfrey

“Useful feature in Skyrim that wasn’t mentioned.” You mean literally everything NOT stated in the tutorial, as in 99% of the game? Lol.

L

Levis Savoie

Not new

P

Paul Soldinie

Clearly he's just trying to help people like myself who have never played the game before and actually got some use out of this post.. If it doesn't apply to you why bother commenting? We get it. It's nothing new that you guys who played the game 20 times before didn't already know.

A

Arjay Jerome

I prefer to just wait until my health is low in the middle of a fight, make everyone wait while I go eat 15 potatoes, two pies, 8 carrots, a sweet roll, and then pull out my warhammer

N

Niko Teodosio

I’m really surprised that almost none of you knew

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom