Contact advertising [email protected]

PC I followed a link someone gave me on how to run your own ark server. Thing is.. I cant...

• Thread starter Shannon Marie McNeil
  • Start date
S

Shannon Marie McNeil

I followed a link someone gave me on how to run your own ark server. Thing is.. I cant find it on my Xbox which is where I need it to be showing and I can't see any option to cross platform it. Its running from ark server manager.

J

Jon Briscar

O your trying to do it for a xbox.You haft to host a xbox server from a 2nd xbox.Doing it threw a pc is going to broadcast the server for steam.

J

Jon Briscar

Best bet do a non dedicated threw the xbox.Only shitty thing is once your offline the server goes offline.

S

Shannon Marie McNeil

I tried that. My friends kept getting join failed so I've been trying different ways

J

Jon Briscar

That may be on his end he may have a strict nat type.

S

Shannon Marie McNeil

I ran the server from PC to cross platform. Which I could join and my partner could join. But not my friends.

S

Shannon Marie McNeil

S

Shannon Marie McNeil

S

Shannon Marie McNeil

I was hoping someone would know on here how to get a better cross platform way since the other one wouldn't work but seems this ASM doesnt have cross platform option even though it should

J

Jon Briscar

I think its something on your friends end stopping him from connecting.

S

Shannon Marie McNeil

Its all of my friends. Non of them can connect

J

Jon Briscar

If it was a server issue it would say failed to receive server info instead of join failed

S

Shannon Marie McNeil

Im not sure. I've been looking it up and trying to fix it all day but having no luck finding an answer to the problem

S

Shannon Marie McNeil

I've spent the last 6hrs trying to sort this ASM out thinking I was getting somewhere. I've spent 5hrs trying to find out why they keep getting Join Failed. Cant find a single thing

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom