Contact advertising [email protected]

Switch I feel a little guilty, I have a Switch and just Mario Kart but I never play on my...

S

Shaun Parra

I feel a little guilty, I have a Switch and just Mario Kart but I never play on my console >< I’m mostly a PC player. Any good exclusive Nintendo games I could grab ?

J

Jovan Salome

mario odyssey, zelda breath of the wild, splatoon 2.

T

TZ Eileen Chen

zelda for sure

S

Shaun Parra

Sorry I should of been more clear about that, Nintendo Indie games

D

Dane Brooks

That's going to be a pretty short list. The Switches strengths right now are portable ports, multi platform indie games, and 1st party exclusives. Not 3rd party (indie or not) exclusives.

S

Shaun Parra

Well that sucks

D

Dane Brooks

I love my switch but I'd never recomend it to someone who didnt need the portability and doesn't care about Nintendo games.

D

D.T. Stroschein

Xenoblade Chronicles 2.

J

Josh Penny

I was a PC gamer, then I bought a switch. The convenience of the system is worth the lower performance.

G

Gregg Cerenzio

I own 400 Steam games, and My PC collects dust since March. There are SO many great switch games on the ESHOP.

K

Kaio Dolgoff

Stardew valley

A

Anthony Rico Hemberger

Lol. Uh.

Zelda

Mario.

S

Shaun Parra

Either people are not reading the comments or this is a salty group of lads. It was just a simple question guys

D

Dane Brooks

I finally have two answers for you, golf story and Snipper Clips (though Snipper clips had really heavy Nintendo support).

G

Guillaume Oak

I've had a blast with Mario+Rabbids, Mario Odyssey, Zelda, Xenoblade, and Snipperclips, I will almost certainly get Octopath Traveler, Splatoon 2, ARMS, and Metroid Prime

R

Rory Pfeifer

Breath of the Wild, Splatoon, Mario Kart, Bomberman, ARMS, Xenoblade Chronicles 2, Disgea, Fire Emblem,

C

Cameron Hale

It's hard when it comes to Indies, cause the naturally want to be widely accessable. There are some, like runner 3, that release first as a limited exclusive.

F

Francis Leo Zaldivar

Mario Rabbids under appreciated gem.

M

Matt MacDonald

The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild is alright

L

Louise Peters

XC2

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom