Contact advertising [email protected]

I dyed my hair like Sombra recently! I'm good with hair dye, but not styling so I...

R

Rhonda Williams

I dyed my hair like Sombra recently!
I'm good with hair dye, but not styling so I didn't get her curled ends quite right
I have the shaved bit too! (I know it's not great... the barber didn't really know what he was doing)
I hope you guys like it
(I've got the flu so that's why my face is covered )

G

Georgia Isabella

I legit thought this was me for a second holy shit. I have purple hair with the lighter bits at the end and the sidecut

A

Alejandro Carranza

Why are you hiding your face?

S

Sam Piel

Yeah I'd definitely find a new barber next time around. Good thing about hair is that it always grows back ☺ Color looks great!

R

Rob Frank

This is great.....again

A

Ahrii Zarco

Don’t really curl it, but try using your straightener and just pull it out at the end and maybe some hairspray.

R

Ruxandra Lothbrok

As a hairdresser I'm triggered by dis

S

Sam Piel

Awh i didnt get to read his next response

إ

إيفونا س. نينو

Are you on drugs?

M

Mitchell Dearing

How about the people who have nothing nice to say, instead of trying to create some insecurities, how about you do everyone a favour and shut the fuck up

T

Tiffany Howard Jackson

I think it looks great! The side bit could have been shaved better but that's easily remedied and it grows back super fast, in a few days if you aren't happy with it you can just shave it off on that section and have a buzzcut there. This sort of thing is apparently very hard for hairstylists to do, maybe next time try to find someone who is used to shaving the patterns. But I really think it looks good! People in here are overly critical from time to time.

P

Pramod Nautiyal

You're very kind to take precautions for not spreading the flu by covering your face.
Nice hair color by the way.

A

Amber McCallister

I love it!

L

Lexia Sanchez

Is your hair natually straight? You could always "curl" it with some water at the ends. Like, geting it wet and twirling it every 3-5 minutes til it starts to dry and take hold?

L

Lexia Sanchez

Looks goood btw!

A

Anna Jacobsen

Got the flu too, twins. :< lol..
And the hair looks nice, Id just suggest to go to another barber next time. c:

S

Samii Aruliah

Cool!!!! :D :D

A

Amanda Roelofs

If you want actual sombra curls you have to set your hair but if your not comfortable with stying your hair I would say your best bet is actually applying some heat protect any with some hold to it and flipping it with a flat iron and hair spraying after. (To make it easier on yourself section off your hair when you do it, it takes longer but it will come out nice and it's less frustrating) as for the shaved side wait 2-3 weeks and don't go to a barber unless it in a city.... And call and ask around first if they don't sound confident don't let them touch your head. Just a tip from a hairdresser that would love to see this done right!!!!

C

Courtney Antonov

If you find hair dye smell bothers you try punky color , it's what I use (I'm allergic to scents) it smells faintly of grape koolaid, also the colours last 3months,

A

Amanda Kristeen Zimmer

It looks really good! I like it!

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom