Contact advertising [email protected]

Switch I don't like saying negative things about the Switch but.... 5.0 update is garbage

• Thread starter Stefan S-Class Coates
  • Start date
S

Stefan S-Class Coates

I don't like saying negative things about the Switch but.... 5.0 update is garbage

J

Juan Martinez

you cant really call it an update more like extra features

B

Brandon Connelly

What did it do? Or don't do?

S

Scout Thompson

Wait, what did I miss I’m secluded at work in Alaska

M

Mizael Saltar

Like every other opdate why is everyone so angry? Because of a fake video on youtube

A

Alexander Rodenburg

I'm angry. The switch should've had a browser on release

J

Joyce Toh

I don't hate it but i wish they added youtube or spotify and wallpaper option.. those kinda stuff

A

Alonzo Vines

The update was made to fix an issue with people's game activity log get erased and they did that. People upset for no reason

J

Jeffrey Bibon

People have high hopes and get hyped to whatever nintendo hasnt announced. Then say they are disappointed or gargabe.

O

Owen Gregory

But dat Waddle Dee Icon

S

Saad Khan

Looking at all the comments, maybe people are fine with the mediocre software the switch already has. I was hoping by now they would have released more streaming options, custom folders, better UI

B

Brad Lind

People build things up in their head with expectations for Nintendo then get let down when Nintendo don't meet them, that's the real problem (I'm guilty of it too)

D

Dave Fisher

B

Brad Lind

Though, it wouldve been nice for new apps and features to have been added:
-YouTube
-Twitch
-Themes
-Resizing icons on the home page (so can see more at once)
-Folders for icons
But the reality is, it hasn't happened yet.
Maybe in another update or two

S

Stefan S-Class Coates

How many hours have yall logged in on the Switch? Cuz it has burned yall brains and i wanna stop before i get there, me saying the update is garbage simply means its underwhelming, out of everything on our wish lists we got NONE of em lol, nobody asked for what we got

K

Kidd Driver

Since we're talking about things that don't matter, here's some oc

D

Dennis van Beveren

Its a update pure for parental purposes

M

Marc Kummer

Maybe before adding more ways to add friends, they should add more shit you can actually DO with friends, like send them invites or messages. I don't know why a friend system even exists at this point...Copied from reddit but damn thats so true

S

Stefan S-Class Coates

Screw parental controls! Kids can't even come within 5 feet of my Switch so i don't need em

G

Glen Houde

That's like saying birth control is pointless because you don't have a girlfriend

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom