Contact advertising [email protected]

I did a Sombra fanart for those who like to Apagar las luces. How many of you are...

• Thread starter Dayana Carolina Chang Ledesma
  • Start date
D

Dayana Carolina Chang Ledesma

I did a Sombra fanart for those who like to Apagar las luces.
How many of you are main sombra? I've seen so Little sombra mains even when she has so good abilities to do some combo wombo with ults like sombra+zarya+dva
Edit: Still very few main sombra
Edit 2: since everyone is saying the same because probably most of them dont know spanish I will just copypaste the answer I told the first comment that said that (looks like everyone just like to point out the same without reading the comments...)
"the right way to say "Apagando las luces" without any conjugation in spanish is that. I said it because I used "to" before that verb. It didnt feel right to me and I guessed that would be "brilliant" but you didnt get the joke :( probably not good to use it in an english group"
I hope that can help you to understand spanish :)

J

Jazzy Delatorre

Sombra is mi vida.

C

Christal Diaz

Woop she is my main

H

Harry Nash

Maybe if you said what she does say, apagando las luces.

C

Christal Diaz

Creo que necesito un trago or something like that

N

Nico Labelle

I wish i could understand chinese ! lol

A

Ayoo Ojitos

Que Pex ? Asustame Pantion.

O

Olivia Colomar

*triggered*

C

Caleb Perreira

I'm a sombra main

M

Maddi Bradford

I’m a Sombra main!

D

Dylan Tschaeppeler

Ellie is a Sombra main, but if i'm not mistaken I think it's Apagando Las Luces, right?

E

Emma Pearl

I started out maining her. Now I main Ana, but Sombra is my second! She's my absolute favorite of the dps.

L

Ladd Rakestraw

Sombra main, i don’t think people like her because she isnt a duelist. But her abilities are op, her EMP can change games and individual hacks can turn tides

M

Miia Hatunen

I want to main her, she was the reason i bought the game. I just need to practice her a lot more.

C

Chris C-Kool Hubbard

Its APAGANDO LAS LUCES

S

Sheldon Mcshane

I think more people should play her! She's great when used well. She's one of my mains and she's great for picking players off. She makes good ult combos and can sneak behind teams to take out healers with an escape if things don't go as planned.

C

Carter Barlow

why would you main such a situational hero? 70hr sombra player btw

E

Ellie Desforges

Btw your art is amazing

J

Joshua Flores

I actually am trying hard to be a sombra main.

H

Hugo Garrido Ruiz Nolasco

We need an overwatch Sombra group.

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom