Contact advertising [email protected]

I belong in diamon or even master! But Qing up in plat is a huge problem. Plat has so...

D

Daniel Crow

I belong in diamon or even master! But Qing up in plat is a huge problem. Plat has so many bronze silver and gold players in it and they all go up and down all the time which makes plat the hardest to get out of. Doesn't matter what I pick I do a great job at it. I'm healing for ages and no kills I'm tanking and opening the way for the dps but still no kills and bad heals I'm taking dps and out tanks just standing still w8ing for a miracle while the healers are trying to flank........so fucking redicoules! You might know how to aim but other than that WTF are you thinking

R

Ruslan Masodi

feel u man....

M

Mathieu Berger-Latour

If you belong in another tier, you'll be in that tier.
Stop blaming others.
I made it from platinum to Masters in 10 hours

D

Donny Juan

if all other players are shit, you're th only counting variable, hence, if you lose its your fault :^)

I can really judge platgames tho because I never dropped this low.

D

Donny Juan

if you git gud you will rank up in no time, smurfing to master is super easy and I've done it many times without any problems

W

Walter Steven Paul

I can't even read this.

W

Will Francis

im a masters zen main
played through gold and plat and lost only 5-6 games max
in gold and low plat I was getting golds and silvers for dps
don't blame your teammates when everyone's a bot

R

Revan Renaldi

The first 2 sentence is all I needed to read. Gg

M

Muhammed Hameed

plat is the elo hell my friend no one wants to play tank or a healer and u find ur self stuck in a situation where u either play solo healer or a tank and 99.9% that 4 dps team wont even give a damn about protecting ur support ass welcome to the elo hell buddy

S

Sebastien Roy

The SR system is actually quite good at placing you with people around your skill level. :)

G

Gabriel Gaspar

If you are in plat then you don’t belong in diamond or above at the moment, if you improve your game you will rank up.

K

Keenan Hubbard

*I belong in master guys, I'm great at every single character, I main everyone. I always get the mostest kills and stuff and I'm like the best support on the planet but I can't get out of plat!!!! It clearly HAS to be my teammates cuz I'm like the bestest overwatch player ever, Jeff Kaplan is my uncle n he taught me how to play but all you losers are making impossible for me to get outta plat! IM THE BESTEST, ITS YOUR GUYSES FAULT IM IN PLAT!!!

D

Daniel Crow

I didn't say I'm good with every hero I didn't say I'm op dps I didn't say I carry. It's people with ur fast judgmental unthinking attitude that ruins the game.... and the world, read 2 lines and already think you know everything

D

Dan Wells

Everyone has an excuse

F

Francis Lee

If you’re in plat you belong in plat. Performance based SR is fast at figuring out your skill. I have 3 accounts all within 200SR of eachother.

W

Wilma Englöf

I placed in master from my first placements. If you belong there you will end up there.

R

Raheem Illmatic Taylor

Yeaaahhhh tired of seeing Plats in gold tier, hell we went up against this team of 2 high Plats and the rest silvers and the Plats alone were shitting on us. Dudes were borderline diamond and we're low gold in our stack. Shit was brazy, please fix queuing

M

Micah Cleveland

"I belong[sic] in diamon[sic] or even master!"

When someone starts a post with that type of phrase, I know IMMEDIATELY that they do not belong in whatever higher rank they think they belong.

If you're blaming your teammates for all of your losses, you're wrong.

You want to know the ONLY thing consistent in EVEY game you play? You. So, if you're noticing that you're not winning enough of your games, realize that the problem isn't the random shuffling of players around you. It's you.

E

Emily Broekhuizen

Git gud

M

Mario Elliott

Git gud

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom