Contact advertising [email protected]

I am so burned out on Overwatch. I used to love playing the game, I would look forward...

A

Angie Yerex

I am so burned out on Overwatch. I used to love playing the game, I would look forward to coming home and getting some loot boxes every day. I didn’t like comp because it was too intense but now arcade and QP isn’t even worth playing because I can’t have any fun. I always end up stuck against team comps that I have no hopes of being able to counter without a team effort, and I’m stuck with people that won’t even group up on the objective. It’s not fun anymore, it’s almost as cancerous as league now.

Does anyone else feel this way?

Edit: if anyone has any recommendations of what to play to fill my time while I’m not playing Overwatch, please share!

J

Jayden Brent Lee

Burnt*

J

Jim John Lalicon

Always happens to me and other games. That's why I switch it up with other games then go back to one later on.

B

Blake Powers

You're the only person in the world who feels like that.

A

Alexander Molyneaux

FORTNITE

A

Aidan Willis

Yeah I defs feel this

A

Aaron Jay

I feel this. I actually would rather play games of competitive for fun instead of playing quick play. Because at least if my comp teammates suck, I know they're trying and not just being cancer/throwing(at least 80% of the time in my experience) .

S

Sebastien Roy

Well it's implied that people don't take QP seriously, since there's a competitive platform where people are expected to do try their best and make good comps, etc.

It sounds like you're expecting a more competitive environment from QP, but that's what competitive is for.

Given what you just described, I legitimately think you would enjoy yourself more in comp.

E

Evan D. Wolf

Change it up. Play something else for awhile. I was bored with it for awhile, then the next holiday event would hit and I'd have some fun with it and start playing rounds again. Just play when you feel like it, it'll always be there waiting for you

A

Andre Uva

Abso-fucking-lutely

A

Alejandro Carranza

No,but I suggest playing only like on the weekends or something,I do and I've never felt burnt out or bored by it

A

Alonso Cruz

Its more so a competitive game since its online only tf did you expect

F

Francis Lee

The game has 35 million players - I'm sure you can find 5 of them to queue with.

N

Nick Laus

I only play comp cause no there's point playing quickplay lmao.

J

James Newman

You gotta play with friends man. Any online game like OW or Destiny or something similar will get stale if you solol.

M

Maddi Bradford

Yep. I had fun for the first time in ages last night, grouped up with randoms I met (because I don’t have enough friends that play) and we smashed it.
Quick Play is just a watered down version of Comp.
And Comp is just filled with people who should be playing Quick Play.
Don’t know how much longer I will last on the game if those Comp changes don’t come soon.

J

Jessie Soriano

I feel the same in way in QP and COMP. I switch to my main Junkrat to push when nobody wants to be a second healer, and whenever I tell my teammates that we need a second healer, They would just switch when the game reaches at 10 seconds...

J

Julia Lindberg

Kinda feels like you're expecting too much out of qp at this point but hey that's just the vibe I get so I could be completely wrong. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

P

Phelix Gendreau

I felt that way too but comp brought me back into the game.

R

Reina Mendoza

Try pressing "group up" a few times lmao. Last night a Reaper was spamming it in QP so we all started following him.

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom