Contact advertising [email protected]

I absolutely love how half of you guys are like "junkrat doesn't need to be nerfed...

D

Daos Gaming

I absolutely love how half of you guys are like "junkrat doesn't need to be nerfed Just requires skill." But as soon as a new character comes in you all wanna bitch about how much they need to be nerfed. (Yes I'm talking about Moria and no she does not need to be nerfed. You dumbfucks just need to learn how to counter)

D

Danielle Des Roches

Junkrat and Moira need nerfs

K

Katie Andrea Krawczyk

Tbh as a junkrat main I agree that a small nerf on junkrat wouldnt hurt but I also agree that people who bitch the most have no idea how to counter them

M

Mackenzie Thubron

Only problem with Moira is she has a longer damage range than healing range when she’s supposed to be a healer. Also junk needs a damage nerf rlly bad

R

Rowan Dick

Junkrat is easy to take out and so is moira with the right hero she's not overpowered or anything she doesn't do nearly enough damage to be a threat to anyone the self healing with her main attack can be a little annoying but she's not that bad her range is ridiculous but not in a bad way its great that she can actually help out a team mid-range against dps or throw a ball over at the enemy teams rein and fuck em up

R

Reginald Farnsworth

She did need a nerf/tweek, she gave me the false idea that I'm actually good at the game

B

Brandon Culley

I don't care about moira since mercy and Zen are still better than her, but junkrat is broken

B

Brandon Culley

Oh wait nevermind, this group is filled with junkrat mains
Uhh, junkrat is f a i r and b a l a n c e d

D

Daos Gaming

I used to be a junk main but I dnt like using him as much as I enjoy other characters

A

Alexa Gunn

My only problem with Moira is that her
l i f e s u c c
reach is really far. I don’t even mind her jelly balls of terror I just want a tweak on that RANGE

D

Daos Gaming

ok i get tht but her thing doesnt go thru stuff so idk how thts happening with you

A

Austin Fireblade

Finally someone who understand my point junkrat easy to kill these nitwit are just pathetic always complaining about a new hero that was just release and now they want junkrat to be Nerf get the fuck outta here and KYS

D

Dale Jermain

Nobody needs a nerf. If anything some characters need substantial buffs

E

Espen Chai Wei Zhe

Moira doesn't need a nerf tbh, she just needs a tweak to the physics of the balls she stole from zen and turned into pong

A

Aaron Lewis Hernandez

I must say that the damage on Moira, or lack there of, is the reason why her range is long. It is a Winston tickle limited to one person. Balls are big and flashy so they can be dodged easily, or group together and they will barely do a thing.

Junkrat has high burst mobility that can be exploited by any hitscan(Or anyone who's name is not Reinhardt or Doomfist). His one shot combo is not fun to be victim to, but is not so strong it is broken. The two mines is a bit much when thinking about damage output, but only a bad Junk needs to use two mines on squishies because that second mine is amazing mobility.

(Thank you posting dude for saying this in post because I think this often. We should all play the game and be happy)

S

Stanisław Niszczyciel Światów

you see, ppl dont want to learn how to counter a hero, they just want everything nerfed to the ground except for their main

L

Laurynas Januskevicius

>calls us dumb<moria?

H

Harry Nash

When everyone says Moria, which is actually a mine in LOTR, not the hero. Learn to spell twats

N

Nosty Lin

Problem is 80% of the community are just average gamers that feel Junkrat is op af. The other 7% know how to avoid the JR.

L

Luke Garside

What if the people who say Junkrats fine aren't the people complaining about Moira?

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom