Contact advertising [email protected]

i’ve just done my placement matches and got silver (again) and i don’t really know...

• Thread starter Molly Whittaker
  • Start date
M

Molly Whittaker

i’ve just done my placement matches and got silver (again) and i don’t really know where i’m going wrong with how i play, can anyone give me any tips on what i need to improve on

sorry for bad pictures off my tv

inb4 “don’t main junkrat” and “don’t play console”

B

Brogen Budgen

Just practice, honestly I'd say spend more time on each hero, just to know how to play as and against them. Sometimes Junkrat is an excellent hero and sometimes he can just feed charge and ult to Zarya/Pharah.

Season 8 has changed SR gain in lower ranks meaning you can still climb if you lose but do well.

W

William Allen Kennedy

I second that gotta have experience with every character even if youndomt play them so you can anticipate better what's going to happen

R

Robert Adrian Trujillo

I have the same damn problem. Last season I was mid gold and now I'm low silver?! TF?

C

Christie Hammons

My placement for last season was garbage. I seriously think it has to do with where u ended the prior season because my stats were better than my boyfriends and I won all placement games. Was still 20pts shy of gold. I only do placement matches every season btw.

I

Itbaan Hsart

Just learn the game sense by watching pros videos on youtube

E

Eren Miles

H

Harmbo Wengar

What console to play on

L

Lyndsey Perdue

you can still main junkrat, but also work on getting good at other people. the reason you may only be getting silver is because you’re not playing the right hero most of the time. if you’re defending, try get good at a defense person just in case someone else may be really good at junkrat. i’m not saying you’re bad (you’re not bad at him lol promise) but you never know when someone else just may be really good. it’ll also make the game more enjoyable. so i suggest getting more than one main.

O

Olivia Simm

play as symmetra

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom