Contact advertising [email protected]

I’m very close to Lv 25, any tips for competitive? besides waiting for the team to...

D

Damon Dodge

I’m very close to Lv 25, any tips for competitive? besides waiting for the team to pick to pick a balanced/Needed character for the team.

S

Simon Nilsson

Watch some tips videos like karqs 1 tip for every hero series, it can help you

M

Matt Coulter

Yea dont listen to what anyone here has to say.

M

MacKenzie Rae

My best advice is to wait. I look back now and regret starting comp so early because I've learned so much. But also, you learn through experience. So...have fun. That's the main point of a game, to enjoy yourself.

D

Dimi Tsiakos

learn 2 to 3 heroes from every role so you can "fill" properly since your team is going to be locking dps etc etc.Experience is the key to mastering your main heroes so keep playing

M

Mathieu Berger-Latour

Have fun and play what you're comfortable with.
The best way to learn the game, is to play the game

J

Justin Isberg

Theres going to be all sorts of people youll run into. Super toxic, throwers, leavers, etc. Theres also a lot of great people out there. My biggest tip is to stay positive, and dont let toxicity get to you. Enjoy the game and you cant go wrong

B

Ben Pride Cleveland

Learn a hero in every category

I regret only knowing Dva when I started.

Granted, I'm awesome with her now I wish I had more of a pool.

I have like 7 heroes now, coulda had a lot more

S

Sergio Steven Olivencia

You should wait,level up more and get a better understanding of the game,practice your mains or if you want all of the heroes and then group up with people,solo q is a nightmare

M

Mikkelsen Kurtis

Fam, I’d suggest you wait to get a better feel for the game and what characters your better with, as just filling to the hero the team needs but you cannot play is pretty much a throw at best

S

Sid Taylor

Wait till you're like level 100 then you'll know the game more and will enter higher than silver making it easier for you to climb

M

Max Muir

Don't play comp until you are level 50 or higher. Unless you know what you are doing in every situation without thinking you shouldn't try and play it and screw yourself by placing low silver or bronze gold if your lucky.

R

Raimone Gresham

What the previous five said unless you like banging your head against a wall trying to climb out of the low rank you may end up in.

I

Ikce Toutcourt

get a star.

J

Joël Piggott

Lube up, kid

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom