Contact advertising [email protected]

Xbox One I’m looking for a 24/7 server that the stats is not to low and not to high in Ragnarok...

J

Jaziel Morales

I’m looking for a 24/7 server that the stats is not to low and not to high in Ragnarok that has “Factions” (I was going to join a server like that but I can’t find it) and if the server has community places and stores it will be better

T

Ted Kubiak

Ark Doctors. Cluster. Boosted. Starter pack. Custom drops

Z

Zach Davis

Z

Zach Davis

Don’t waist your time with low populated servers join us today!!!

N

Noelle Reid

Ever tried an RP Server? Elysian is a Prim+ PvPvE Xbox Server hosted through Nitrado on Ragnarok that also allows Crossplay with Windows 10.

We have seasons with themes for each so playing will never get boring and you’d get to try a new way to have fun in Ark. If that’s something that sparks you’re interest, come check his out!

Boosted Player and Dino Stats
Taming x8
Mature x20
Gathering x5
Experience x3
Weekly Events
Kingdoms & Towns
Races & Professions
Crossplay

C

Catherine Swygman

I would say my server... But we are on the center map figured it was better for people building ships

A

Andre Salguero

Come check out FREAK Server, slightly boosted, prim+ pvpve on RAGNAROK. TO JOIN: select player dedicated, pvp on Ragnarok, the server name is "Freak Server 24 7 pvpve. most of the stats are between 3x and 6x, community forge and starter at blue. STARTER: lv100 horse or bear with saddle. Events: some events include dodo fights every Friday night, the occasional raid base, random surprise boss fights randomly spawned on the map, admin hosted boss fights(admin won't be using cheats during the boss fight) scavenger hunts, Weekly Dino auctions, ice Wyvern egg hunts, etc. The server host has an open challenge in for honor: if you challenge him and win you get 5 tames of your choice within reason. One of the admins has a similar challenge on dark souls 3

rules on fb page: FREAK Server 24-7 pvpve
You do not have permission to view link Log in or register now.

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom