Contact advertising [email protected]

I’m just spitballing an idea here, considering I haven’t been able to play Overwatch...

B

Ben Kelly

I’m just spitballing an idea here, considering I haven’t been able to play Overwatch online due to not having the internet (which is killing me) so was thinking Blizzard could make an offline story mode where you play through different characters back story to give the players a better understanding on the character once you complete it you get a specific skin that you can only get through completing the that characters story just what I was thinking anyways

T

Tyler Newcomb

Or just read the comics?

Y

Yami Lopez

I agree i wish they made story mode

Y

Yesenia Salazar

That'd be pretty cool tbh

D

Desi Miller

I would play a story mode. The animated shorts are my favorite so if they incorporate those details into a story mode, I would play the hell out of that.

D

Danica Soto

I’ve been saying that since the beginning !

B

Ben Kelly

I think from a business stand point too they’d make more money off this game cause I’ve noticed that a lot of people don’t buy it simply for the fact of online only

D

Dante Cousar

use your phone as a hotspot duh and yes a story mode would be greatly appreciated

D

Dante Cousar

or make a horde story mode

B

Ben Kelly

Yes I can use the phone as a hotspot but the amount of data it uses and how much that costs me isn’t worth it

C

Chelsea Clementine Baggette

Genius!

C

Chris Johnson

Yeah it’s kinda half assed without a story mode/campaign

M

Matt Ramsden

You're basically asking blizzard to create a separate game. Be prepared to pay at least 29.99 if they did it.

G

Gem Bowie

Tell jeff

D

Davey Anthony

I like this idea

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom