Contact advertising [email protected]

Howdy all! I just joined this group and love it! Seems like a lot of great people and...

G

Gabe Reid

Howdy all! I just joined this group and love it! Seems like a lot of great people and a ton of knowledge here! I recently built my first gaming rig. Not the biggest or baddest by any means but the exp of creating and building my own was amazing and Im itching to do another! "Wish I was rich." Ive gamed for many years but have never had a machine quite like this. Again, far from the most elite of rigs but I love it. Here's a couple of pics of my "Patriot" (build as I call it) and set up. I wanted to do something different from just one color scheme and tried to be a little creative with the red, white, and blue.

D

Dragos Andronic

Specs?

J

Jim Sweigart

I like it.. hows the cooler treating ya?

J

Jeremy Esela

awesome first build. you have the same liquid cooling as me btw.

J

Joe Nucca

Trump 2017

B

Beer JP Yurik

Super set up man

N

Nick Mitchell

#GodEmperorTrump

N

Nahyerie Bijuu

We have similar builds! mine is just older and dusty..lol

G

Gabe Reid

Your rams probably still good! That MSi 970 motherboard has issues with the dimm slots. When I first built mine I about peed my pants when I hit the start button and everything turned on BUT the monitor. No signal. Its was the ram. I had to take it out and put it back in like 5x before I finally inserted it correctly. remove ur ram and put the "dead" one in the first slot a few times. betcha it fires up and reads it.

N

Nahyerie Bijuu

Really?ok ill try it! :) thanks!

G

Gabe Reid

And even w/ different size ram you should still be using 1-3 for optimal performance. ;) And your welcome. :)

G

Gabe Reid

Its 1-3-2-4 should be ur seating order.

N

Nahyerie Bijuu

Ok will do that! :)

G

Gabe Reid

Also to check it go into your bios and click on "board explorer" it will show you what slots are occupied.

G

Gabe Reid

Yeah, mine was a real pain in the ass too. lol. I was FURIOUS when I thought that I had a DOA mobo.... Hahaha

N

Nahyerie Bijuu

Now i remember my real problem it was detected in the bios that i had 8 gb for the 2 4 gb rams.. But when i go to windows it shows 8gb but only 3.96 usable

N

Nahyerie Bijuu

And ive tried all those solutions i googled but still end up with 4 gb missing as if the one 4gb stick was dead..

G

Gabe Reid

Hmmmmm..... Lemme ask a buddy.... Is that how it always was or did it work at one time?

N

Nahyerie Bijuu

It worked flawlessly for a year.. Then suddenly i noticed that it was 4 gb missing

G

Gabe Reid

OH! Did you adjust your ram mhz settings from 1333 to 1600?

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom