Contact advertising [email protected]

How many Sym Mains say turn left or right after putting down their teleporter

J

Jacob Brizuela

How many Sym Mains say turn left or right after putting down their teleporter

D

Dennis Augustynowicz

I try to set up my TP so that when they come through they'll be going towards the objective

A

Amanda Kristeen Zimmer

Point the arrows towards the objective/payload and you're good.

B

Brooke A Montgomery

Madison Hodge Rachael Thomas

S

Skylar Barber

I remember once we lost overtime because our sym put the teleporter in such a bizarre place three of us got lost trying to orientate ourselves and get to the objective. It was only arcade and we were all laughing about it but god, it was like the fuckin john travolta gif inside that room

Z

Ze Ming Wong

i usually pause a while before pressing forward, mainly in case the Symm tries to be funny and put the teleporter at the ledge,
ya i can report him, but i trust nobody XD

T

Ty Merz

I put it perfectly so if they walk forward they fall off the ledge

S

Samantha Rutkowski

Erick Estrada every time

A

Anna Wang

When I first started playing sym, I had no idea which way the teleporter faced when you placed it. I ended up facing it towards a cliff edge (the building on hanamura first point) and was accused of being a thrower oops

M

Minnie Sauceda

When I first stated playing I thought you needed to put down two teleporters so I put the first one right outside the spawn room

A

Antonela Ionita

Papa Franku in the team?

J

Joan Xyla Raña

I remember one time when i was in defense in numbani. I was about to put a shield gen on the special place in the last point but i accidentally put a teleporter because i was in a hurry.

All my teammate went inside and died.

S

Shane Quinn

Nope

N

Nayoko Misuri

Almost every time

E

Enos Ruiz

Shaun Cook

P

Patrick Watkin

Mike Allan

W

Wahab Guellati

Mourad Bouayad

D

Damon Dodge

How to main Symmetra (hate your team Edt): Place Teleporter to cliff from Spawn, Laugh when they fall of cliff.

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom