Contact advertising [email protected]

How long can I game on my HP omen 15t safely for?

B

Brandon Morton

How long can I game on my HP omen 15t safely for?

K

Kevin James Contratto

until it doesn't game safely anymore!

K

Kevin James Contratto

but id say at least 2 years. it would be longer with the specs but its a laptop and alot of laptops are prone to overheating so they wear and tear faster than a desktop would with good airflow

D

Derek Smith

If you are speaking about daily I would make sure that the chassis has plenty of ventilation under the machine. Daily a few hours would be optimum. Gaming does cause the machine to work harder. For long term your 1070 should be enough for 2 more years. By then it will be a commodore 64.

M

Marcus Dean Adams

Watch your temps and for as long as you feel like gaming. I've gamed on laptops for hours and hours and for ones that had issues with temperatures I would just elevate the back feet an inch or so with a book or something on the table to make sure it got more ventilation. Chill pads help too if you can find one where the fans on the chill pad are roughly lined up with the intake fan on the laptop. It won't necessarily force more air through the laptop, but it'll help keep cool air circulating between the laptop and the surface instead of allowing it to just build up shitloads of hot air that just gets sucked into the intake fan.

R

Robert Clark

I used to game so hard on my laptop it would melt candy at it's exhaust. I learned to keep my drinks on the right of my laptop. Lest they get piss warm. Your purpose built laptop will be fine if my generic laptop with a graphics card didn't fry.

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom