Contact advertising [email protected]

Switch How important is it for Pokemon Switch to come out this year?

• Thread starter Tony Cole-Cocking
  • Start date
T

Tony Cole-Cocking

How important is it for Pokemon Switch to come out this year?

R

Ryan Klein

No game sells a hand held consoles better than pokemon. Facts. almost every main line pokemon rpg is amongst the top 50 best selling games of all time.

J

Justin Collins

They need that bad. It will make a huge difference in their sales.

M

Mark Wilkinson

The system would probably be hard to keep on shelves after it launched.

M

Michael Gray

No it doesnt. Especially if its a continuation of the RPG series and takes no elements from it.

J

Josh Brown

Eh, nah. Not really.

K

Kesha Rosencrans

I want it, I mean I *really* want it. But I don't think the Switch really needs it to keep it's growth going.

I have a feeling E3 is going to be crazy and fun this year.

W

Will Bartos

While I don't think Pokémon would be necessary to keep steamrolling, I think it's a game that would spike sales like crazy. Metroid, Smash (maybe), Dark Souls, etc - are games that can keep the system going. But if Nintendo wants to aim for that "one per person" goal rather than "one per household", Pokémon would be the way to go.

A

Aaron Briggs

It’s very important and it will launch in the holiday 2018 I will bet on it, it will be there huge holiday game for this year.

R

Ryan Tucker

The switch is steamrolling even without Pokemon.

D

Daniel Wray Swesey

Pokemon will break the Switch meaning it'll sell out again.

J

Josh Watson

It would certainly help. But honestly I would take a new, really well-made RPG over another nostalgia re-skin.

D

Douglas Delecki Jr

What Josh said... more rpg please v

R

Ryan Swindlehurst

It'll be another console seller like Zelda and Mario were last year. If people see this, Switch breaks more records than thought.

T

Tam Nguyen

I prefer next year, people want Pokemon to be better, and more stuff but clearly GF can’t do that if they keep releasing game every year, they need a break.

C

Colby Davis

I don’t think it’s important this year for the Switch. I’d love it this year but this console is still riding high with no signs of slowing down. I’d say Q2 2019 would be perfect.

R

Rhys Smith

It is important but if it’s just another sin and moon version forget it use your resources and time to make something brilliant even if it takes longer to come out

J

Jordan El-Tea

Pokemon is one of my favourite game series of all time. And as much as I want it on switch, the switch doesn't need it this year, it's clearly doing well. All it would need would to have it be officially announced

V

Vic Caballero

I say make a nintendo 64 emulator and bring back pokemon stadium 1 and 2

J

Joshua Tripp

See I'm all for Pokemon releasing this year, but I'd rather wait longer than get a half assed game

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom