Contact advertising [email protected]

PC How do you counter super Cheese payload attack comp? Rein, orisa, bastion, torb,...

• Thread starter George Rodriguez
  • Start date
G

George Rodriguez

How do you counter super
Cheese payload attack comp? Rein, orisa, bastion, torb, mercy, can’t even remember the other character it was either soldier or junkrat or Ana

E

Evan Landry

Mirror comp but you get the high ground

S

Steven Patrick

Rein, Orisa, mercy, zen, genji/76/winston/tracer/sombra. The dps will vary depending on the map. They have very little movement. So flanking will be important. Once you get the bastion off the payload that comp dies out pretty quick.

S

Shivam Pathania

tracer , make sure you dont have a winston or doomfist , cuz they can never counter a bastion , i just lost a competitive match because two teammates refused to switch cuz they were pro doomfist and Winston i guess

Z

Zack Thompson

Who is their key player? Who's leading the charge or why can't you get on it? Find that counter (pirate ships like junk tires and dva nukes just be sure to collapse the payload after detonation before they can recover from scattering

T

Terrance Gange

get junk bastion hog orrissa zen mercy, mercy damage boosts bastion orissa shields bastion, junk breaks the shields along with bastion, orissa uses the mini grav to dirupt there positioning, hog hooks bastion or orissa, maybe even rien. thats pretty much the way to counter any comp in regards to bastion/shield

D

Dan Hill

I bet you can guess what 2 words im gonna say! That's right u guessed it. GIT GUD

J

Joel Baker

Sombra emp and diva ult

J

Joel Baker

Just keep having sombra hack bastion or shields and it's easy

J

Jordan Miller

Eva to ult and basically distract. Bastion is the main component to that defense. Eliminating him and the rest should fall

B

Bryan Sayas

Ha symm, right click ftw. Goes past rein shield. Have a defense hero flank, and dps take out healer. Not hard. Have tele.

J

John O'Hara

a much tougher team comp is orisa, bastion, dva, zenyatta with phara and mercy in the sky lol.

G

Gunnar Henderson

Sombra

B

Bryce Sheldon

Sombra EMP wrecks pirate ship

B

Braden Parkes

tracer, sombra, junk, orisa, mercy, ana

M

Michael Stitt

The best counter to shields and bastion is bastion. Legit. Anytime the enemy pulls out bastion I go bastion and 9 times out of 10 will win. Get a junk for added spacing and shield break.

G

George Rodriguez

Thanks everyone for the advice!!! We had a torb one trick on our team so we were also working around that. But we ended up sending it to overtime and loosing after we switched to orisa bastion rein and then we had torb and Moira and I forget what else but. Need to make the switch sooner if the team does pirate ship combo

S

Sawyer Sprague

I like orisa, hog, junk, tracer, mercy, and zen/moira for it

J

Jake Powers

Save handsoaps ult, flank him while Sombra hacks some shield. Use ult.

R

Raul Solis

Junkrats trap + mine on cart first, if defending. let the trap do as much damage as it can then pop the mine to kick them off. Spam grenades, throw mine over top. Rinse and repeat, have a field day. Junkrat would need to make sure to keep the pressure from different angles without being seen, so position is key. Orissa shield is 900 hp and reins is 2000hp. Having a aggro tracer on deck when bastion dies is helpful when dealing with rien.

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom