Contact advertising [email protected]

How am i supposed to rank up if my teammates just don't want to group up?? TELL ME

S

Simon Skar

How am i supposed to rank up if my teammates just don't want to group up?? TELL ME

J

Jan de Santa

pick soldier mei or road for self healing and play untill you can carry. follow this and u will succes ^^

C

Carl Tice

Maybe take initiative and tell your team to group?

C

Carl Tice

Best bait, though

V

Vynyl Shiro

At that elo just play a hero that can kill and heal themselves.

D

Demetrius Coleman

You'd be better off playing as mercy if you know how until you reach gold.

M

Mathias Mellingen

You do not have permission to view link Log in or register now.

D

Devan Kelso

Play hog and go to hook city

D

Dhanj Narasimhan

The enemy team doesn't group up either

L

Lutfil Hadi Grimm

Be toxic

J

Jerome Carmona Márquez

What is your role?

M

Mathias Mellingen

I think this is BS. I know who you are. You are not silver. You are diamond/master.

F

Fau Orozco

Carry them or insist and dont say shit

C

Chris Hayward

I don't think Blizzard wants to acknowledge that many people can't even break into the tier they *belong* in because the people a tier behind are holding them back so hard.

If they ever admitted solo queue especially is broken trash sometimes, their system would crumble.

L

Linn Sara Sofie Borchgrevink

you a strong independent man who dont need no team. i dont have any experience with ranks below plat, and im not good at analyzing gameplay. so i’d just recommend going on youtube and pick up some tips there

K

Kim Hughes

u can try play lucio, i find people want to huddle in the circle of trust

W

Wilma Englöf

Pick widow and kill everyone in your sights

B

Bilaal Ijaz

You can just play roadhog and carry. It's super easy. I went from silver to masters on a Smurf account and it's just not that hard against such low rank enemies

L

Linn Sara Sofie Borchgrevink

i wasnt placed in masters until last season, and the season before that i was 3400 at most. dont let your current let you down, just focus on getting better and try to notice your improvement. raging now and then is fine, but keeping your calm and having a positive outlook will improve your way of thinking, strategizing and overall gameplay :)

M

Mathias Mellingen

How do I escape elohell?

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom