Contact advertising [email protected]

How about at the beginning of every new season of comp all SR resets for everyone....

L

Lewis Fletcher

How about at the beginning of every new season of comp all SR resets for everyone. All top 500 resets. It would always a grind to get to the top every season. New season just like any sport. All high teir top players shouldn't have a problem getting back up right? Would never happen but would be interesting.

A

Ababil Ashari

lebron should start the season playing w random AAU and college guys before requalifying for the NBA, yeah that makes sense

D

De Rose

Everyone is going to be against this if they got carried which is a good % of the community playing in high ranks so get ready for the shit talking storm lol

M

Mohammed Ghazzaoui

Terrible idea lol

T

Thomas Ansley

Oh man boosted people are about to go off on this! Lmao but I'm for it it would even the grounds each season.

J

James Jones

There's literally no reason not to if their sr system is as good as they say.

M

Mathieu Berger-Latour

Honestly, rolfstomping my way back to Top 500 would be hilariously fun

But in all honesty, this would be a disaster. I don't think I need to explain why... But I don't think platinum want to play against Grandmaster and lose all their placements only to get placed into gold

K

Kylie Pirre

This is the worst idea I've ever heard and would not only being annoying for high players but brutally unfair for low rank players

M

Mike Wang

The system is good as is, I've seen personal proof as well as countless stories of the SR system working as intended, also countless proof that those who complain are most of the time actually the ones that aren't playing good enough to climb anyways.

Having everyone play Russian Roulette for placements every single season would be a sure way of destroying the game and killing its playerbase.

A

Aadil Saqib

1) imagine having to sit through the first few weeks of comp facing high tier players way above your skill rank till they eventually climbed back. Every low tier player would get screwed in a ripple effect.

2) This is a real slap in the face for players that have already been maintaining their for seasons. If they didn't deserve their rank, they would have dropped anyway

3) placements already do this in a way by re-assessing rank every season. They just use your last season SR as the base point for your matches (if it's a new account, starting base is Gold)

5) Go buy a GM level account today which is still on placements. Do your placements. If you're a plat player, see what rank you get. (Spoiler alert: it will still be plat.)

N

Noman Saleem

What a terrible idea.

J

Jared Lilliss

my frienda is spectocular ideas

C

Coyan Retsof

Lmao no

C

Chris Johnson

Kinda agree. Placement matches are literally pointless unless the SR was completely reset

J

Jj Palacios

LOL

S

Simon Nøttveit

There are countleds videos explaining exactly why this is a horrible idea.

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom