Contact advertising [email protected]

Xbox One *HOOTWIN ROLEPLAY ARK SERVER RECRUITING NOW* "Ragnarok was the Great King of Hootwin...

J

Joe Daden-Tapp

*HOOTWIN ROLEPLAY ARK SERVER RECRUITING NOW*
"Ragnarok was the Great King of Hootwin and when he died, the great kingdom was divided into three realms by his feuding younger siblings, each wanting the crown for themselves. At first the two kings and Queen ruled together peacefully but after a dark Feud the three Royal's declared war on each other's lands.
The dark war was long and all the people lost faith but at the dawn of freedom, King Reign Falcon and his army's defeated his royal siblings and became the true and only ruler of Hootwin. Now King Reign has to rejoin the lands together as one, making the once Great Kingdom, Great again. I have to give my people the one thing which has been missing due to the wars... A Great King and ruler"

*HOOTWIN SERVER FEATURES*
PVP Weekends & PVE Weekdays,
Offline Raid Protection On, 24/7 PVE Area, Great Community of dedicated Roleplayers and fantastic stats! Primitive+ Moving to Raganork Map 29th August 2017... Join below!!

You do not have permission to view link Log in or register now.

R

Rachel Louise Smith

I've added the fb page and added the gt on Xbox my friend is playing on there and I think I filled out the sub correctly

M

Mitchell Krafka

My gamer tag is MitchyK999. I requested to join. May I please be added to the server?

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom