Contact advertising [email protected]

highest score i've ever got Ps : I have a windows 10 installed but it says windows 8...

H

Haider Al-Iraqi

highest score i've ever got

Ps : I have a windows 10 installed but it says windows 8 I don't know why

A

Alex Elward

wtf get win10

N

Nicholas Morgan

Stop pirating operating systems

D

Daniel Gizmetti

Because you pirated it you dumb ass loser piece of shit fuck your score and fuck you too

E

Ethan Rennick

Imagine caring about someone pirating it lul bet they’d bitch at if you bought it from somewhere else also nobody in their right mind wants to pay $100+ for windows lmfao

N

Nicholas Morgan

Got mine for free ya cuck

W

Wissam Dalle

So the guy shares his high score and we get sour-pussies going technical on windows 10 being pirated or no.. to each their own. And you guys might wanna take it easy on soya milk, it reduces the testesterone level in your body.

J

Jason Proctor

Why do people think you need to buy windows again (or even steal one) when you build another pc? learn to build.

J

Jason Proctor

Cool score. Windows 10 Master race

J

Jordan Nelson

Windows 10 is shit! That is all

N

Neil McDicken

Some seriously stupid comments here about Unigine Valley not reading his setup right. pmsl

Regardless of whether he paid for it or not has absolutely ZERO to do with the fact it reads Win 8 and not 10, same as it shows 4gb even on cards with 6, 8 or even 12gb and absolutely everything to do with the fact it was built on a 32bit platform + Win 10 didn't exist when it was written. lol

B

Brandon Josph Cline

I got 80fps and a score of 3200. I think mine did right and im useing a labtop lol

A

Alexa Towers

nah even if you have a legit windows copy it says 8.1 :D not a bad score for the 3gb 1060 though :D

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom