Contact advertising [email protected]

Xbox One Hi, may I Join someone's PvE server with high stats that has a rule possibly so people...

T

Tasha Brewer

Hi, may I Join someone's PvE server with high stats that has a rule possibly so people cannot pillar the whole map?

G

Gavin Manson

Active community not sure if stats are high enough though:)

B

Brandon Williams

B

Bobby Driver

Nitrado server Fallen Ark115
You do not have permission to view link Log in or register now.

Harvest X15 player stats X 9
Weight 3000 per point
No food or water drain for player
Pve
Aberration
Taming x50
Breeding x0.01
Player level is 200
Dino level points 150
No starter

M

Mick Sykes

M

Mick Sykes

check out our server Tasha!

T

Tasha Brewer

Thanks I'll check them out

J

John Mason

New Nitrado Aberration PVE server with 3 very active admins who have been playing the game since it came to Xbox (this server is here to stay)! Map includes a CC with multiple public crafting stations and forges. Also, a dodo ball court and a battle darts arena for PVP events (more to come). Scavenger hunts, Red Rain, and many more events are planned. Prizes will include nice loot, harder to tame dinos, and dinos not found on aberration, not including fliers.

Everyone on the server is extremely friendly and helpful, and we are looking to grow the population to 20 to allow for more competition with events. Experienced builders will love this server, and we'd love to have you! A starter pack will include metal tools, a pike or sword, and a level 150 ravager, roll rat, or doed for every person in your tribe.

The server is medium - boosted, as we've tried to make it a bit less grindy for avid builders, but not so boosted that that it isn't fun after a week.

Player max level - 100
Wild dino max level - 150
Stats boosted for players and tamed dinos
XP - 6x
Taming - 10x
Harvest - 5x
Food and water drain - .25
Egg hatch - 10x
Loot quality - 5x
Fishing - 5x
Baby mature - 10x
Unlimited weight

Our only requirements are that you be over 18 and are pretty active, and that you have a good attitude. Come be a part of a great community. We are all Ark freaks, and love good company while we satisfy our addiction.

J

June Koo

24/7 RAGNAROK pvpve server!! Not new but plenty of building spots left! Fairly boosted but not crazy. Im looking for chill people to populate my not so aggressive server. Im seeking long term players that are going to be good for running a fun and healthy server (no trolls). Dont join with a macho ego that youre just going to wipe everyone as we are a friendly community. I want a mature environment with no trolly kids (most trolls are kids).

Server is hosted by 3 veteran admins that aren't new at running a server. Admins don't get in tribe politics or fight for anyone. Occasional dino colors, hidden red drops, and "find my Phoenix" events are happening now! Building admin raid bases to sate the need to raid for some of you. to More admin events will happen as server grows!

Taming is 15x

Gath is 15x with 3x resource health to combat mass harvest lag.

Xp is 4x

Hatch/maturation is 50x

No starters for it is boosted enough you dont need one.

Message host for any questions or concerns. If you have any suggestions for events they are welcome!!

D

Darryl Cummings

We have pve areas

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom