Contact advertising [email protected]

PC Hi I'm new here (also to the game) I only have abt 10 hours on the game (pc) . I'm not...

• Thread starter Garret Lian Zhi Xuan
  • Start date
G

Garret Lian Zhi Xuan

Hi I'm new here (also to the game) I only have abt 10 hours on the game (pc) . I'm not good at the game really, only know how to play soldier pharah and junkrat, suckling as with others, hope I can get some tips from you guys. I played a lot of fps so I will say my aim is decent , the for your help !

P

Pericles Underhill

I’m cresting on 30hrs with Pharah myself. Watch videos of a player named Valkia. He is a conplete MASTER when it comes to Pharah. Use your buildings and learn your cooldowns. Use your concussion blast to push yourself out of danger

P

Pericles Underhill

She also has the best view of the Battlefield. You should be making a lot of call outs. Widow and Torbjorn are your worst enemy. Soldier too

E

Evan Landry

With soldier it’s all just improving your aiming and learning good positioning. The more effectively you can produce from longer range the more impact you will have.

G

Garret Lian Zhi Xuan

I mean with these 3 heroes I can play effectively, but with others I can't even keep positive kd , that's why I wanna learn other heroes so I can help the team more

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom