Contact advertising [email protected]

PS4 Hi I'm having a issue with someone on my server. Our server is a bit boosted so...

K

Kourtney Nelson

Hi I'm having a issue with someone on my server. Our server is a bit boosted so highest level is 1500. Lowest is 150. I perfect tamed two 1450 horses. Bred them. The person who wanted a baby from them stayed on and because of my kids Messing with the wifi I was kicked right before she gave birth. When I got back on he claimed that it starved to death as a juvi. Got him to screenshot it and the level was for a 371 horse. He is swearing up and down that it happens all the time. I've been playing this game for months and while I've never had that happen to me has that happened to anyone else? Where 2 high level creatures will give birth to a low leveled one? On regular servers it's like 2 145 perfect tames giving birth to a level 10.

M

Mike Hill

Thats far from a bit boosted lol

A

Alex Beia

Yes, you can get a randomly low leveled baby from two high level parents, I'll look for the link to the article I read.

J

JD Ambrose

That’s also far from being the same thing lol it’s possible for sure. Level is determined by the stats at tame, you get a chance at each of the stats from the parents, if you’re unlucky enough to roll all the low stats then you get a lower level

A

Alex Beia

You do not have permission to view link Log in or register now.

A

Alex Beia

You do not have permission to view link Log in or register now.

R

Robert Hardy

A bit boosted lol

D

Davy JeZus

Wtf lvl 1500 hhaha so even a dodo wil fuck you up

K

Kourtney Nelson

Ya thanks guys. For some reason all the babies being born aren't being born above 500. That's not just my horses it's effecting the whole server. Admin hasn't been on in a few days so idk what up with that. And yes that dodo will fuck you up. Trying to knock one out as a beginner will kill you. Lol

S

Shane Wansitler

That’s a level 37, not 10 btw.

C

Chris Davin

Wouldn't be that low though even if you got all the bad stats from both parents it would still be close to parents tame lvl....like if your 145's tamed to 216 and had a bad stat baby it might be 198-202 but wouldn't be 37 that's rediculous

K

Kourtney Nelson

I bred them again as soon as I was able and got a 440. For some reason babies aren't being born above 500. Idk if it a setting he made, or if the server needs to be reset but he hasn't been on in a few days so I don't really know what alls going on with it.

S

Steven Stapleton

I'm sure it's a glitch in the game when you have dinos that high a level.

Z

Zsuzsanna Brilz

I'm pretty sure it's because there's a cap on hatch level. Don't quote me on that though

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom