Contact advertising [email protected]

Hi, i suck at console aiming and really want to main ana (see the problem here?) any...

H

Harrie Rose

Hi, i suck at console aiming and really want to main ana (see the problem here?)

any advice apart from "git gud"? I just wanna be able to hit my shots lol

R

Rod Hansen

Legit, the only answer it is to gitgud at aiming, worked for me

C

CJ Johnson

Sensitivity

C

CJ Johnson

Just imagine you're playing mccree

A

Andrea Harvey-Tapprich

Create your own game and practice against ai.

C

CJ Johnson

Ngl the best practice is just playing her in qp until you're confident enough for comp

D

Damian Shale

sensitivity really low , i play with controller on pc and trust me low sensitivity is your best friend

J

Justin Rivera

I play a lot of Ana paintball in custom games and I can actually play her in regular games including comp now lol I learned everything through paintball from hardscoping and nonscoping and landing sleep darts and quickscopes

J

Juan Galindo

"You miss 100% of the shots you don't take"

I think my accuracy on Ana is around 13%. I find myself rarely zooming in unless I need to shoot an enemy Pharah out of the air. You obviously can't heal people through walls so they understand to come to you for heals.

The key to improving are her other abilities. Get better at using the grenade for heals and debuff. Use it often when starting out. When your aim gets more reliable, you can hold it for when you need it. Everyone agrees that a godlike Ana will get clutch darts on dangerous threats.

C

Candice Fifer

First i would try to overall work on my aim by practicing as mccree in the training area then switching to ana, playing in total mayhem is going to get you to grasp the character faster if you grind then try to slowly wean off the arcade & try to do some quick play w/o dragging the team. & low sensitivity for sure

G

Gareth Edwards

Doesn't console have aim assist?

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom