Contact advertising [email protected]

Hi I have some question. Why is my PC become so unstable and so laggy and it will...

• Thread starter Kenji ZarCus Yazima
  • Start date
K

Kenji ZarCus Yazima

Hi I have some question. Why is my PC become so unstable and so laggy and it will shutdown itself when I Upgraded it to Win10?
Right now I'm running with Win8.1 and it's so smooth and I run my games just fine.

A

Allan Forbes

back to 7
win 10'sucks

A

Allan Forbes

to many bugs even the last upd make it worst !

A

Allan Forbes

or try fresh OS!!!! no upd... clean install

J

Joel Varuska

I have windows 10 and haven't had any issues personally. I'm not saying people aren't though.

C

Chavlier Brown

Hardware specifications please...

N

Naveen Narendra

Specs?

D

David Flores-Marroquin

Clean install friend.

K

Kenji ZarCus Yazima

Please people if you don't have answers, do not threw nonsense questions back...xD

D

David Flores-Marroquin

You need info to get clear answer friend.

F

Fett Jones

Never never never upgrade.
Always back up your pics, docs, etc, then do a fresh install of the new Windows version.

Upgrading an existing system can introduce all kinds of problems, many of which will be difficult or impossible to track down and/or fix.

J

Jahirul Islam Anik

I'M running Windows 10 on my PC it's fast no problem at all,,(i7 2600+6gb ram+hd6670 1gb ddr5)

D

Duc Vuong

Win 7 is the best of gamer

D

Drax Vyzenithmx

So? You mean.. Your Win-Ten got problem on installer? Spec to support Win-Ten? I didn't know..

B

Bakti Yudha Suryana

I find the only good Win10 is Version 1703 (Creator's Update). Stable, no bugs, runs very smoothly. Of course, your mileage may vary.

L

Luca Chana

Ur hardware might be shit

G

Gary Reimer

A computer I worked on that had windows 8 on it from the factory didn't like windows 10 at all, nor did it like the Samsung SSD drive I was trying to use. But what Luca Chana said, the hardware was shit.

Also not doing a fresh install usually results in a very unstable environment. I only got about 9 months out of the 7 -> 10 upgrade before I had to do a fresh install, after that problems were solved. One other thing windows 10 allows you to move a hard drive to a new motherboard without too much of a problem, but that also is an unstable solution and you will need to do a fresh install eventually as well. I managed to do a windows 7 -> 10 cd-key transfer to totally new hardware.

N

Noah Cabral

Use the trash bin

Get linux

A

Alan Wu

People like blaming win10 for everything lmao -.-

R

Raheel Rasheed

Ur Pc specs should be high to run windows 10...I had 1 gb graphics card and win10 was so slow on games...also more ram needed....minimum 8gb

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom