Contact advertising [email protected]

Hi guys, what 1080 would you suggest? I mainly want low temperatures, low noise and...

H

Honza Tarant

Hi guys, what 1080 would you suggest? I mainly want low temperatures, low noise and performance (out of the box). My choice so far is MSI gaming.
Edit: I currently use 1080p monitor, I want 1080 for future proofing (I know 1050ti is now enough). Watercooled ones are over the budget

R

Ryan Davey

I just got a EVGA 1080 sc no complaints with it at all.

J

Jessica Livernois

MSI Seahawk 1080 has been great to me for 4k gaming.

D

Donovan Salgado

I've got the 1080 SC as well. Love the little champ. Although I will say it does whine a little when I bump resolution up to anything over 1440p. Too bad Card prices just went up substantially..I bought mine at just over $500. They're sitting closer to $600 now.

T

Tommy Johnson

Hybrid " evga "

E

Eugene Mercado

MSI Seahawk if you have a custom loop (it comes with the EK block). I have an MSI Armor OC Edition in mine and it does just fine. Haven't had a seen it reach over 74º at any given time (typical operating temp is around 60-67º).

J

Joel Varuska

I personally prefer EVGA. From what I have seen the STRIX cards from Asus have the best noise to temperature cooling. A 1080 is only overkill for 1080p60. Anything with a high refresh can kick a gpus ass.

D

Damien Ferris

Inno 3D ichill is mine - it’s awesome!

C

Cameron Michael Willett

I’ve been using the ASUS ROG STRIX 1080. Has been working very well.

G

Ghassen Alibi

I have an asus strix 1080, it overclocks easy and temps and noise are great. The fans on my EKWB predator are much louder than the gpu during games, and those are already pretty silent

H

Honza Tarant

Asus Strix would be the choice, but it is almost as expensive as Seahawk, so it is bit over the top. I hope prices will go down in January

J

Joseph Stratton

Rog 1080ti

M

Mads Chemnitz

Zotac AMP exstreme, it stays under 50 degrees at 70% fan speed and easily over 2000 MHz core clock with a small oc

A

Ahmed Chebil

Palit 1080 GameRock, it has 4 fans that are almost always NOT spinning thanks to the BIG heatskins, i've got the same model in TI and extremely happy with it's bearly non-existent noise

A

Andy Henry

Evga 1080ti that's what I have a brilliant card

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom