Contact advertising [email protected]

Hi, any tips for begginer? I just bought ow. (Reaper I guess is very good for me).

G

Gabriel Ion

Hi, any tips for begginer? I just bought ow. (Reaper I guess is very good for me).

T

Tyler Hammack

Learn to flex around other people. Just find 2 characters you’re comfortable with in each category

T

Tiago Granadeiro

Welcome, first of all. No tip dude, enjoy the game, play all the heroes so you can find the ones you like more and go comp, only if you feel ready.

Q

Quacki Lul

Just dont play Torb in comp match

J

Janin Matuschak

Try every hero and be able to fill roles if needed (e.g. team needs a healer? Make sure you're able to play one). And don't go into competitive too soon. Make sure you feel comfortable with the game and its overall playstyle in order to be able to compete. And try not to be toxic or salty :) other than that enjoy

B

Ben Schweifer

Platform? I can play some games with u if u want :D

M

Marvin Castaneda

Return the game cause its trash

A

Asad Raza

Play mystery heroes, you basically force yourself to play different heroes. Once you like a few heroes then play quick play with those heroes

W

William Bongos

leave this trash game bud

K

Kai River

biggest tip is that whoever you main first 9/10 won't be your actual main. it's crazy when you start diving into the game you start to learn other heros and bam one just clicks and you'll switch. so practice. have fun. do a shit ton of quick play. and most of all be a team player.

K

Kai River

you can't win by yourself.

G

Gabriel Ion

Thanks for all the comments guys

P

Paul Hitchens

Pick 1 hero from each category and get good with them. That way you can always fill a basic role and not be trash at it.

C

Carrol Ingle

Use sombra and just hack everyone

K

Kai River

that too. be versatile. sometimes it's smart to switch heros after using your ult so you can do a different strategy with your team. like on junker Town. once you get inside the building switch up your team comp. it completely disrupts the enemy tea.

S

Sam Walker

Use emotes to look around corners

J

Jason Finkbeiner

Ooo consol or pc?

A

Ali Forqan

Play the game the way you want to, don't let the toxicity of others latch on to you and make you toxic or hurtful to other players and just have funnnnn .. it's a game after all

G

George Sherwood

Try everyone, see what heroes your comfortable with

B

Briton Rosenberry

Definitely be open to play different characters that you don’t think are your style. Dva and tracer are two of my mains and I had absolutely no interest in playing them when I first started, so your interests can change with time.

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom