Contact advertising [email protected]

PC Hi All, my brother and I are seeking an official pvp server where we'd be welcome to...

A

Andy Callicum

Hi All, my brother and I are seeking an official pvp server where we'd be welcome to build. I've played ark on Xbox since February and have just recently switched to PC to play with my brother who is new to the game. We're both mature working adults, and I have my own policy of not raiding on my home server. I believe all tribes on a server need to be united so that everyone can adequately defend outside attackers. We recently tried to build on an official server and got foundation wiped by the alpha, apparently its an invite only server. Hoping someone here is from an alpha that is cool with us building up, hit me up in PM's if so. Thanks all

M

Michael Devlaeminck

When you say official you mean a server that the devs have set for users? What about a dedicated server that a faction group has set up? Rule is no raiding unless ok with admin and the people you will raid. People in the server are super friendly and willing to help out and work on trade deals. Me and a friend I found on this group start their last weekend and we built a castle together but plan on making something new. You would be welcome to join us since we are looking for more to join with us.

A

Adrien Mark Rodrigues

Join purplefrog we are always ready to help and support

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom