Contact advertising [email protected]

Hi all, got a couple questions if anyone can help me about graphics cards and bitcoin...

S

Stoz Presto

Hi all, got a couple questions if anyone can help me about graphics cards and bitcoin or other digital currency mining. If you did it what is the mininmum requirements and can you do other stuff with your computer at the same time. Such as playing a game and mining or does it require all of its processing ability.
Is there somewhere to find out how much more of a power draw it would be mining over and above my normal tasks on my computer.

Last question does it make a big difference on cpu or ram or is it all about the graphics card?

Thanks for any guidance or advice on this.

K

Kyasel Tek

Firstly... Minimums... Any old mobo\cpu, couple of gigs of ram and you're good to go. Obvs you need GPU too, best you can afford, 4Gb minimum.

K

Kyasel Tek

Can you game at same time... Yes, if you have a second card you can set 1 to mine and the other to game.

K

Kyasel Tek

Yes there is somewhere that lists all GPUs, their hashrates and cost to run (power draw). I'll try to find it for you

K

Kyasel Tek

Last question answered in 1st comment... Lol.

K

Kyasel Tek

About half way down the page are the graphs you'll want to consider
You do not have permission to view link Log in or register now.

S

Stoz Presto

Thanks, i will have a look at that later. Prob not got enough GPU as only got a 1060 3gb the now

M

Matthew Reed

I think it's drying up

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom