Contact advertising [email protected]

Hey there, so I'm trying to build a PC that's fantastic for streaming, and Gaming. My...

• Thread starter Isabella Mae Gresh
  • Start date
I

Isabella Mae Gresh

Hey there, so I'm trying to build a PC that's fantastic for streaming, and Gaming. My budget is $1,200 for the PC overall, would like to keep it below $1000 if possible. We've decided on a Ryzen preferably 7 CPU. We just need some ideas or some build ideas for the rest of the parts. Can anyone offer their expertise? My fiancé and I are very new to PC building as in have never built one before and could really use the help.

B

Brendan Lahucik

the dell ryzen 1700x system is in that price range and has a rx 580 8gb 16gb ram and can have an M.2 SSD added if you go to 1200, you'll actually spend about the same to try to build this system yourself, possibly more actually, considering how expensive an rx 580 is now, while i tend to not reccomend prebuilts if someone wants to build a PC, the dell ryzen system is really kickass and got me like 250 fps on doom ultra which was the most i've ever seen with an rx 580, beats my custom build even.

G

Gregory Listman

R5 1500x
B350 ddr4
8gb ram
Cooler master n400 case
1TB hard drive.

Add anything else you feel is necessary

J

Jason Cook

Thought id throw an intel build at you for another option to think about

You do not have permission to view link Log in or register now.

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom