Contact advertising [email protected]

Hey junky players. Has anyone else had an issue with their ultimates? I've noticed...

T

Tasha Skiles

Hey junky players. Has anyone else had an issue with their ultimates? I've noticed this in 3 seperate games, 3 seperate ults, on 3 seperate characters, occasionally even if you blow up directly in someone's face your ult does no damage? This happened with a roadhog (not healing), a soldier (not healing) and a symmetra (no sheild Gen and not being healed). I blew ult directly next to them and zero damage was taken. It's really got me rubbed the wrong way since now I've just wasted an ult when I was trying to pick off the people that were causing us the most trouble. None of the 3 times was my ult destroyed before impact and I detonated each time. Soldier wasn't shooting me, hog wasn't even facing me, and SYM was in the process of placing a turret.

G

George Sherwood

Yh I’ve had this with against soldier and Zayra(not in bubble) it’s frustrating as hell

T

Tommy Soucie

I get hate from junkies with my Orisa lol I see a tire coming at us and throw my shield down right before detonation.

T

Turin Farrand

I've seen clips of this and it mostly looks like if you blow it up in a doorway or a corner it probs wont do damage

M

Micah Cleveland

It's also minutely possible that due to some lag that the tire was destroyed right before you blew it up. Did you check the kill feed?

S

Sean Patrick Carrigan

Was there a Zarya? I've been having a lot of fun getting my timing down to shield people right as a Rip Tire or Mecha explodes.

B

Binx Bumstead

Yeah, actually, i've had this happen like 2 times and its super peevy tbh

J

Justin Allen

If it doesn't do any damage to him why should it do any damage to us?

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom