Contact advertising [email protected]

Switch Hey guys! Just wanted to get some opinions on this... Is getting Rocket League on the...

J

Julián Salinas

Hey guys! Just wanted to get some opinions on this...
Is getting Rocket League on the Switch worth it (considering the price drop)? In the specific case if I've never played it yet?
Is it worth the purchase???

D

Dane Brooks

If soccer (and I think a couple other similar sports) with cars sounds fun, definitely.

K

Kris Roach

120hrs on p.c. and 50hrs now on switch. Runs great. Definitely worth the full $20

J

John Houser

Uh, yeah it's worth it. I've never played it before i got a switch for Xmas. I haven't been able to put RL down lol its easy to play yet hard to master.

S

Sean Sharpe

Do it.. I'd only ever watched my lad play it on his x box..
I bought it for my switch as I can play against him as it's cross compatible across the systems And to be fair I beat him now due to the extra time I play only.. #snoozyalose.

M

Mario Rex Ferrara

RL is my favorite multiplayer game of all time and Switch is it's best platform. Worth every penny and then some

K

Krista Laughlin

Following...

I wanted to ask the same thing!! Especially since it's on sale and I have gift cards to spend, lol

J

Jon Lundberg

Great game at a good price...

B

Brad Hall

Ill be picking it up for $15 as soon as I exchange this GameStop card for an eShop card

H

Hector E Gonzalez

i love this game and if you decide to purchase we can play together

A

Andrew Harvey

It's worth every bit of $15.

M

Markas Petrenas

YES

G

Gregory Brown

Oh yes yes yes

R

Randall Keller

Yes I bought it and some DLC for it and I am very happy with the purchase. So much fun.

J

Julián Salinas

Thanks for the feedback, guys!! Will definitely buy it when I get home! :)

R

Roddy Martin

Yes

M

Michael Alexander Caddick

It's good. Not so much on a large TV though, but it looks great handheld.

T

Trevor Tuls

Yes

S

Simon Ong

How do u let Switch and Other platforms play together?

A

Afiqah Snively

Is this better than Splatoon? Would someone who isn’t a fan of soccer/football games enjoy Rocket League?

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom