Contact advertising [email protected]

PC Hey guys I'm new to overwatch got any tips to climb?

J

Joseph Tselios

Hey guys I'm new to overwatch got any tips to climb?

S

Sammy Sammy

Climb where ?

J

Justin Bock

Use rope

J

Jihan Mujahid

Play pool with a rope

W

William Riot Harris

Watch youtube videos

Never played an game like Ow and less then 6months on pc
21xx sr (3rd season current highest)

Lvl 14x and i think I'm 100-150hrs in

Watch youtube videos look at what characters have a high win % and are picked most in comp stay ontop of whatever patch notes are out or what characters are OP AF

get good at a few characters especially Heal/tank

J

Jahn Jahn Quinn

control scheme matters heavily. set up your controls for whoever you will use to suit your needs. for me, almost every character is set differently so mess with settings til you find what works for you

C

Cal Nabokov

Yeah, just watch some videos with tips n stuff, and play a lot.

R

Rock Underscore

Watch pro matches,imitate what they do,dont watch any of that trash from your overwatch or stylosa,watch coaching videos from iostux,he has the proper coaching.His channel has everything you need to learn.

M

Michael Mahgerefteh

git gud

M

Mario Esteban Becerra Castillo

Be from South Korea or Canada, use Hanzo, Genji, Widowmaker, Doomfist, Junkrat, D. Va, Lucio(If you're a pro)

L

Leland R Metzger

Honestly. Just play alot. I have a 65% win ratio across my three main characters. But I just don't climb up that much or notice how much I'm climbing because I don't get a chance to play that often

P

Paul Wilby

dont listen to people who say "solo que is best to climb out of silver/bronze" that only works if you're like, a diamond player or better. if you wanna climb out of bronze/silver/gold/low plat/ then you need a solid group of people you can rely on. don't que up with less than a team of 4 unless you're comfortable with your ability to carry the weight of people who use no communication, throw, make shitty picks, won't switch when they're being hard countered, etc. I've consistently had more success climbing with people i can rely on to play well rather than placing that weight on randoms that might be bad as hell

R

Rock Underscore

You can solo carry out of gold and low plat very easily,on my soon to be alt,i was somehow placed in silver and i have a 100% win rate up to mid plat(im a diamond)

E

Evan Landry

Just play around until you find a character who fits your style and that you enjoy. Then watch videos of some pros playing that character to see mainly their positioning, when/who they engage, and when/how they disengage

A

Albert Larsson

Ask a monkey

W

Willie Messer

zaraya, tracer, dva or gneji can carry teams imo. just find someone who your good with and stick to it.

J

Joseph Tselios

Awesome thanks for the feedback everyone :)

G

Grant M Kaske

Play for your teams needs. It teaches you quick what works and what doesn't. If your team thinks you need another tank, try it cuz you may get golds for filling that need in your teams construction.

M

Max Babilonia

Biggest advice is to find a solid team to work with. Communicate effectively and Work with your team comps. You can lookup tips and tricks for certain comps. Watch pro-gameplays for your favorite characters and try to mimic their behavior.
Solid Teamwork will get you up to Master rank. However individual skill will really begin to matter in Masters and up.

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom