Contact advertising [email protected]

Hey guys I'm currently in silver (1574) has anyone got any tips on how to climb out of...

F

Fay Bridges

Hey guys I'm currently in silver (1574) has anyone got any tips on how to climb out of silver I play everyday my mains are Mei, Mercy, D.va and Lucio and I play on ps4

J

Jaylyn Ellis

I think you're on my friends list, if you want to sometime i can watch you play and we can sit in a party, i can give ya some tips (i main mercy d.va and lucio)

S

Sean Patrick Carrigan

Once I dropped too far in season 5 I had to wait until season 6 placements to get back out.

I solo queue.

M

Michael Shane Thomas

Don't play with randoms. Plenty of resources to find some people who want to succeed in comp. Who won't just leave mid game. #1 way I finally got out of silver

H

Hanz D Bulwark

Use "Prefer player" it worked on me.

H

Henry Arinaga

Hey I’m on PS4 and I was where you where at last season, I can help you out, I’m currently at 2450 but really it just comes down to playing a really good tank or dps, and not dying, if you don’t die you can get more kills

V

Vynyl Shiro

Go a hero that can kill and heal themselves and do the work of winning games yourself. In an elo that low you can't expect your team to actually be a team.

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom