Contact advertising [email protected]

PS4 Hey guys I was an admin on 20xBoostedInstaTame and the owner olaxify used me to get...

K

Kuba Lagocki

Hey guys I was an admin on 20xBoostedInstaTame and the owner olaxify used me to get his server big my mates were the alpha and he didn't like it so he went into god mode and wiped their hole base so don't join the server the admin abuses and spawns shit in for his mates I even got screenshots

J

Jamie Lucas

90% of them are like that

J

Jimmy Jenkins

This is sad and the reason I just run a pve with tribe wars. Much easier to manage with a full time job. I'm sorry this happened to you. Admin abuse is too common and making it hard on decent admins.

C

Cameron Miller

Shut up cunt it’s a boosted sever you
Can become alpha in second
Kill your self

D

Devin Welch

I raided an admin once on a Tribewars server and they TP’d to my base and wiped me then banned me off server. Ill never understand admins tbh

H

Hassan ElChami

That's why u just build in 3 by 3 bases in bushs if u r alpha on dedicated u pretty much can't be wiped unless admin comes in

R

Ryan Sykes

I offline wiped a admin last night on a 50x boosted rag server lol

J

Jonas Hoorens

I have my own server where me and some friends ar admin but we don't do this kind of things. I got attacked a few day's back and ok if they get in they get in (what they didn't) but we will never do admin abuse. I'm sry for those who think all admins ar like this becous not all of them ar like this. If we get proof that 1 of our admins use commands the get 1 warning and the second time they insta lose there admin and get a wipe.

C

Clare Louise B

Same I have a server and my two admins are in my tribe and they no the rules we don't attack unless we're attacked first and no codes are to be used during retaliation and we don't just randomly give people stuff all the time me and my admins are there to help people and run server store and events peace to the good servers and admins out there x

J

Jennifer Graham

Gotta wonder their side though. You guys yell admin abuse if someone is simply better at pvp than you. Were you being disrespectful to the admins? Were you using racist language? Were you bullying small tribes? I am aware and acknowledge there are bad admins but there are also bad players and they give admins little choice than to take care of them if they are bad for the server as a whole.

C

Cody Slater

It's 20x boosted. Who gives a fuck?

R

Rob Porter

Join my server: bertland; zero admin abuse. Admins dont even have a base lol. I only get on to do treasure hunts/run events from time to time. Alphas are decent aswell and theres zero tolerance on harassing new starters. In rare cases i've had to ban people for breaking rules consistently.

L

Liam Rankin

Do you wanna know the best thing I'm in that tribe

L

Lane Schadenfreuder

This is why I run a small cluster and never play on it as admin. I grind on official and check in on my server cluster occasionally

A

April McGuire

Well if they own the server they can run it how ever they want this is why the game is now trash

J

Justin Warden

Branden Hunter lmfao look at this shit XD bro was admin of my buddies server for day or two but spawned in insane gigas and wyverns and swore up and down it wasn't him haha this got me dead

J

Joshua Kunde

Come play on Aussie 365 tribe wars see how good you go I'm the only admin . No abuse get as big as you want .

J

Joshua Kunde

You do not have permission to view link Log in or register now.

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom