Contact advertising [email protected]

PC Hey guys i have some trouble with fps drops in open and crowded places like the...

G

Gijs Heynickx

Hey guys i have some trouble with fps drops in open and crowded places like the farm,... these are my specs: GPU: Palit GTX 1070 Jetstream
Cpu: i5-6600k
16 GB RAM
1TB HDD
500 MB SSD
I know my cpu isn’t quite up to par but if you could help that would be appreciated

B

Bryant Gump

I have an fx 8350 and I don’t have any fps drops maby you should defrag you hd and run a virus scan maby that will help

O

Oliver Rolfe

What’s your in game settings set too

Try lowering a few settings and see if it evens out

Turn off stuff like motion blur etc

Cpu might not be powerful enough to run everything high

K

Kenny Kjällgren

Well the Cpu shouldnt be a problem. Have you installed the latest graphic drivers?

M

Marc Sustins

CPU will be fine

A

Ashrf El Akkarie

I don't know I have the same problem with my gtx 1070
Same CPU 6600k

But the drops are so minimal , sometimes I get 160fps in open spaces maxed out

But it shouldn't drop tho

I hate it when I get 50s

A

Ashrf El Akkarie

Is it overclocked ??

K

Kevin Danane

did you change the resolution maybe? maybe per accident, my friend changed his resoution by accident the first minutes it launched and had terrible drops and couldnt even play, he putted it on normal and pats it worked smooth af

J

Jonas Karlsson

Ive got 970 without any issues steady at 60fps constantly

A

Adam Rosengarten

There is known memory leaks that cause a large drop is frames. Bungie issued a statement saying they know about it and are working on it.

M

Marcel Sattler

i have a 1080 and only 77FPS xD

Z

Zac Palomo Mayfield

You are a victim o memory leak. Only way to fix it as of right now is a restart. But wjo wants to do that every 30-1hr? Bungie said they're working on it. I also get this problem. It gets worse as you go.

B

Brighton Stoll

Bad connection probably

M

Mathieu Lefebvre

Lower the setting you dont pay attention to see if that help a bit

S

Scott Joyce

First of all what res are you running it at 1080P or higher (also tell me if its native red or upscaled) and the Graphical settings your running too??

T

Travis Gammon

Being in a clan has been linked to frame issues since clans are having issues right now. Try leaving your clan if in one and see if that helps.

M

Morgan Lautz

Your set up is fine

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom