Contact advertising [email protected]

Hey guys I have a couple of questions. My friend who got me into PC gaming is going...

M

Matthew Smith

Hey guys I have a couple of questions. My friend who got me into PC gaming is going back to consoles with the new Xbox one x. He says that PC has too many hackers for every game and that the player count is sparse for the majority of games with little communication or player activity. Lately, I've been wondering if I should jump ship too. What do you guys think?

M

Michael McCrummen

Considering your asking in a pc gaming and building group...... the reaction is going to be a little one sided lol.

M

Matthew Wouters

How can you taste high end pc gaming and then question about going back to console?

C

Chris Santana

I think I speak for the group when I say your friend is stupid and you should laugh at him regularly and call him a peasant

M

Matthew Smith

Matthew Wouters I mean it's just being able to afford 4k gaming easily

M

Matthew Wouters

1440p 60fps gaming on pc is still better than 4k console

M

Matthew Wouters

the potential quality you can get from pc gaming is not even questionable

C

Chris Santana

Upscaling is not 4k

C

Curtis Jonesjr

I think you should do what you wanna do,the hacker thing isnt a big of a deal as ppl make it out to be.

Y

Yan Andrukhov

Console has hackers too........

N

Nick Parkes

Bye bye :) enjoy peasant life

C

Christopher Montgomery

I think your buddy is trolling you :-D

J

Josh Krogman

H

Hani Hamshari

Pc for glory man

M

Manuel Fredrick Thodos

I wouldn't jump ship at all. Now as for more people in community wise sure but, do you really want to hear little boys saying they fucked your mom repeatedly then sure go for it lol.

D

Daniel Ho

xbox live is cancer

P

Pieter Verwindt

C

Chris Young Noize G.

i think you should change friends XD

M

Matthew Flemion

I see what he's saying. I play on pc but will admit there are way more people playing on console. Battlefield 4 has a ton of people playing on ps4 but like none on pc. And yes I've checked. Console is better for shooters for sure.

M

Micky Bottoms

Depends what you want. Do you want more options less graphics or less options more graphics

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom