V

Vynyl Shiro

Don't

L

LaRon Pounds

Depends who ya pick they’re all different

R

Robby Dayton

Pick soldier so your team doesn't hate you.

N

Noah Wise

One trick tracer if you are gunna one trick dps. But I recommend soft one tricking, and flexing if need be. But 99% you still play your charcacter

D

Donny Juan

onetricking is prohibited unless you're an absolute god, which you arent.

J

Jackson Lo

Pretty much the only one trickable dps is tracer and sometimes other dps are more viable. So I really think you're making a poor decision. Maybe try CS or CoD if you just want a FPS?

A

Alonso Cruz

Soldier 76. No one will complain lol

R

Robotman Rossum

Just don't

A

Aadil Saqib

One trick Tracer with Winston and Lucio as your side picks in case the comp you have doesn't work at all or if the enemy has a cancer comp with Turrets.
And in order to actually one trick, clock at least a 100 hrs on her, watch pro Tracer streamers and learn all the tricks pros use. Your 180s need to be lightning fast and your tracking should be aimbot like. 40% accuracy and 7% crit is minimum. And above all, even tho you're one tricking, you should know every character inside out and learn how they play across ranks. You have to flex without changing your hero in that you need to know how to counter everything with Tracer. And finally, most important is that you should know how to engage with her. Timing and target priority IS everything. Your game sense should be beyond the rank you play at. Knowing key targets and good times to engage is essential. And finally, you're not allowed to die with Tracer. And you have to play a carry playstyle where you secure kills rather than be just the distraction.
Imo Tracer is the only viable one trick now aside from maybe Genji. But even he isn't that good.
You will have to work twice as hard as the average player. And you'll also suffer a bit when you get let's say masters but can't play anything else. Then you'll have to learn other heroes. Your gamesense will stay but you will have to learn the mechanics at least.

A

Anna Brockless

Junkrat

L

Luke Schirmer

Uninstall

S

Santo Skye

Pick a dps stay with it, never change, if someone picked it you needa bitch to get it ir threaten to throw. THUS HOW YOU ONE TRICK A DPS.

Jk btw

T

Trevor Ford

Okay here’s a definite guide that works 110% of the time to one-truck DPS:

First: Make sure to instalock your choice, ain’t no bitch gonna be able to play Reaper like you anyway. Refuse to switch, because you’re a fucking GOD HOW DARE THEY

Second: Bitch at your healers if they are present. If you aren’t at peak performance, you aren’t massacring noobs by the assload. For God’s sake Mercy keep on me you fuck.

Third: Who needs fucking tanks or healers? You’ll be killing anything and everything that moves. They’re just lazy fucks wanting to be carried by your gloriousness. They exist to worship you.

Fourth: TEABAG EVERYTHING EVEN YOUR OWN SHADOW

Fifth: Spray after every kill, you want your POTG to look perfect to show off to your friends that obviously are bronze scrubs

Sixth: This one is for Genji players; make sure that you spam I Need Healing while on the move. Make sure your healers know their place and follow your commands, else that sweet Dragonblade will be worthless if you’re not at 200/200

Seriously, follow this guide and you’ll have no problems

S

Skyler Gunnell

I usually slam my head against a wall a few times before each game, to knock a few screws loose. Sometimes it helps, sometimes it doesn't. But hey, to each their own

T

Travis Doyle

don't. it is overwacth and it is not ment to be a solo hero only and play them all and get gud otherwise go play cod and fiddle with hitscans

J

Jason Newfield

Do it and I will report you or straight up just leave so the entire team and opposing team has to suffer :D

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom