Contact advertising [email protected]

Xbox One Hey guys and girls I'm looking to grow my server but need help. What do you find...

T

Tyler Dow

Hey guys and girls I'm looking to grow my server but need help.
What do you find appealing to a boosted server?

T

Tamara Strauss

Custom drops/ decent pop/ not run by children.. I like super high boosted since I left official for a reason. But everyone is different :) I played briefly on a server that had ab dinos spawn which was nice because I'm not a fan of the map itself.

Also, I value community feel. I mean I love PvP but I like friendly PvP not the whiny kind. :) Just nice to have a consistent community rather than a server full of people trolling just for the day. (I know some of that is beyond host control but...in a perfect world, right?) I'd like to find a server that wasn't going to be shut down next month. Long term, rebuilding can get really old. No admin with a level 1.5mil giga. Haha.

R

Robert Betz

come take a look. 5 map cluster all PVP. search arkwars unofficial pc sessions. xbox and Windows 10. custom drops, boosted player and dino levels. most flyers boosted. Insta tame. faster breeding, maturation, and hatching. 100%imprint possible. starters, cc's, events. join Facebook group
You do not have permission to view link Log in or register now.

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom